Naumi Hotel Singapore

Hotels.com Agoda.com Expedia.com

Costs 73% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• danairozo's Profile Photo

Best deal in downtown Singapore

The Hotel room was very nice. It had 2 twin beds and it was very clean and the Staff there was very very nice.

Unique Quality: I liked the morning breakfast which was part of the Room charge. It was great. I liked how this Hotel was close to the downtown sites.

Directions: This is a Hotel that is in Downtown Singapore. Very close to the Raffles Hotel and not far from the famous Raffles Tower.

More about Naumi Hotel Singapore

Very Nice Boutique Hotel!!

by TripAdvisor Member davao

I had a very nice 2 night stay in Naumi with my husband, my 2 kids and my father in-law on our way back to Paris from Bali. We had an Executive 2 bedroom suite which is very stylish, chic and fonctionnal. The hotel provided an XBOX with games for my 8 year old son's entertainement. The mini bar and Nespresso are complimentary. The suite is very clean and the bed quite comfortable.

I love the view from the pool specially at night. It's almost empty all the time so my son, my husband and myself enjoyed a dip in the pool after a day out shopping or touring. It would have been nice if they put somebody to serve pre -dinner cocktail drinks on the poolside.

Breakfast is quite satisfying. ..there is enough selection to satisfy your cravings in the morning (fresh fruit juices, cereales, delicious jams, fresh fruits, excellent coffee, and many more) and the staff are very nice and smiling.

You can have light lunch or light dinner in the lounge/lobby. We had dinner there twice as we were tired to go out to have dinner with our 2kids in tow.

Our overall experience in Naumi Hotel is very good so i highly recommend this boutique hotel to everyone who are looking for a small,cozy luxury hotel in Singapore with personalised service.

Nice interiors but not enough

by TripAdvisor Member GEORGINAGreece

Singapore, NAUMI HOTEL.
Today we have just returned from Singapore where we stayed for three days at Nauni hotel. The Naumi is awell designed hotel. The interior design of the room was nice. The view of the room poor. The terrace with the pool is a fantastic scenery. But the problem was that the second day of our stay that we went to use the pool at about 6.00 o' clock they where preparing the place for aprivate party and we could not use it but besides that at 12.15 that we came back at the hotel and went to sleep the party was continuing and the music was so loud that we could not sleep and even though we called at the reception twice to ask them to lower the music they did not do anything up untill 1.30. Generally the soundproof of the hotel is very poor. The service at breakfast very slow.

Leading the rest by example - LOVE IT

by TripAdvisor Member L00ps

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights and adore the place. The infinity pool on the roof top is amazing! Such wide, open views of urban Singapore. One feels an incredible sense of space. Our room is very comfortable and we were very happy with all the extras that were included in the room price - mini bar (2 bottles of beer, mostly soft drinks and water which suited us just fine), tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, wardrobe safe, iPod player and Cisco VoIP desk phone (with an additional cordless handset by the bedside). Oh, not forgetting and flatscreen TV! Breakfast was also included and we liked it well. Lots of fresh fruits and the "bad for you" items e.g. sausages come in small portions which was helpful! The staff are examplary: helpful, solicitous and exceed expectations. We felt we had excellent value for our money, even though SNG friends thought we paid more than the going rate. I adore the fact that this is a smaller hotel with a personal touch, character and not another one of those American branded, huge and bland places. The location is as central as you can get and the roof top pool also overlooks the Raffles. In terms of eats, Seah Street is well "stocked" with half a dozen different small, independent restaurants serving a variety of South East Asian cuisines. How good is that? Naumi Hotel is a destination in its own right!

stylish and functional

by TripAdvisor Member javaman88

great location...... very nice room, with everything you could need. The roof top pool is small but fun. Great view of the city. Lounge music in the background thoughout the hotel. I've stayed at almost every 5 star hotel in Singapore and if you want something a bit diferrent would say give Naumi (Know me) a shot.

Ultra-stylish, but a little shaky...

by TripAdvisor Member plusfour

Naumi is a bit of a contradiction.

The hotel is outstandingly stylish - extremely well decorated, very cool and very comfortable. The room (I stayed in a patio suite) was excellent - well appointed, large, light, airy and with a fabulous bathroom and one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. The bar, is fabulous - great cocktails and bar snacks - and the location is excellent. Very cool, very boutique, very modern-asian. And the rooftop infinity pool, with it's stunning views of Singapore and ultra-comfy 2-person loungers, was incredible.

But, the service - while attentive and seemingly extensive - actually turned out to be a bit flaky. Nothing hugely problematic, just stuff I don't expect in an expensive boutique hotel - no confirmation of my car booked from the airport to the hotel, mistakes on room service, an early morning phonecall about my birthday cake being ready (that turned out to be for another guest!), extremely limited room service menu availability (I got to asking for a list of what they had as the menu seemed to be a fantasy), no ability to get a drink at the bar at a (reasonably) early hour and an inconsistent refilling of the (included in the rate) minibar.
Don't get me wrong, it was far, far from awful, but the service just didn't match up to the promises and there were 'sorry, we can't..' answers to too many questions at a hotel of this status and price. The staff were friendly, and helpful enough (and EXTREMELY well dressed), but design alone doesn't make a true boutique hotel.

For design, vibe and surface coolness, Naumi is excellent. Comfy, modern and stylish. But, sorry guys, the service - despite promises of a personal aide (I never found out who mine was) and an absurdly high staff to guest ratio - just wasn't that great. To many silly mistakes and too many things closed or just not available for an expensive, high-end international boutique hotel. I was kind of disappointed because I was going to book the New Majestic because it looked so cool but picked Naumi because the service was rated as better - apparently New Majestic was just a bit less than expected by a few poeple. Maybe it's a Singapore thing...

Staying there again would be a long way from disastrous, but out of choice if I was back in Singapore, honestly, I'd try somewhere else.

One of the best hotels ever

by TripAdvisor Member shooxou

The hotel was in a great location, not far from suntec and a short walk to orchard road, but best of all was the style and quality of the hotel and the room. The design was ultra cool, the room was big and the free mini bar was a bonus. we got upgraded to a 2 bed suite because it was our honeymoon and the room was awesome, big bathrooms, with cool lighting. The TV was a huge plasma. We didn't have a great view, but we weren't concerned as the room itself was so great.

The rooftop pool is awesome, the view is amazing and the fact that each time we used it we were the only ones there was an extra bonus.

We stayed as part of our stopover for three nights before going to bali. we stayed again in singapore on our way back but stayed at the new majestic hotel in chinatown. we really wished we had booked the Naumi on the way back as it really can't be beaten.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE..

by TripAdvisor Member dxbtravel36

As part of my annual family vacation,I booked 3 rooms at the Naumi for 8 nights. ( 2 x 2 bedroom suites and one corporate suite).
I travel overseas two to three times a week for work and by now it takes a lot for hotels to impress me.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS. The lobby is very hip.The staff were very welcoming.Check in was in the room.
The 2 bedroom suites: the first bedroom had a king size bed with a separate bath and shower,whereas the second room had a single bed and it's own shower and toilet.The room was tastefully furnished and included a 50 inch LCD Tv in the living room and a smaller LCD (around 40 inches) in the smaller bedroom.
Being an SLH club member,I was upgraded to from the corporate suite to the Luxury suite.
My first impression was the size of the room.Huge is an understatement.As for the the other rooms,there is a full size fridge,microwave,toaster,hotplate,some crockery,cutlery and glasses,kettle and Nespresso machine.
The suite had 2 LCD Tv. The one in the living room was 50 inches and the one in the bedroom slightly smaller.
The king size bed was EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE and I have to admit that it was the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in..and trust me,i take my sleep very seriously.

Breakfast is served in the lobby.Whilst it is not the huge buffet that you find in some hotels,it is adequate enough.

Having only 40 rooms,the staff can concentrate on the guests and it's great that they remember your name.They were great with my family and extremely nice to the kids.

Their pool area always gets rave reviews and now I can understand why.The view is AWESOME !!!

LOCATION.. The hotel is located on Seah street which is next to Raffles.Seah street has a lot of small restaurants and bars.The hotel is also within walking distance to Chijmes,Raffles city and Bugis.

Naumi has now become one of my favourite hotels in the world for its facilities offered and the friendliness of the staff..
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK..

mmm disappointed

by TripAdvisor Member NiallPurdie

horrible building. service well below average. the bar is empty. breakfast - awful. forget it i tried omlette yuk. the rest of the selction was terrible. Rooms and music are cool. free mini bar nice. However you leave your room after "breakfast" come back five hours later to find your room is still being cleaned! wii etc not available. nice vibe but poor service.

Comments