Kangnung Hotels

Our Members Say

• bpacker profile photo bpacker
  • Reviews: 1892

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dragon Valley Hotel: Stay in a hotel next to the Ski School

I stayed at this hotel as it was included in my hotel and ski package. I paid about US $350 per person for 4days and 3nights so it was quite a fair deal as my package included my accomodation at the 5*hotel , rental of ski equipment and lift passes and my return trip to Seoul. ( Take note these are 2004 prices)

Trouble is , it wasn't easy getting this package, it's literally impossible to book a room in this hotel unless you are a MEMBER. I lost count of the number of times I tried booking the hotel thru the website and the number of times I gawked at the impossibly high price. I encountered the same problem for the hostel as well...

Finally, I gave up and hunted a local tour agent to get this deal before I left for Korea. Glad I did, it saved me a lot more money as the deal included the ski rental. You can source for a Korean tour agency over here

It's conveniently located at the ski grounds and there's a free shuttle to the town down the mountain. Other than that , I can't think of anything else.

• Opinion of Price: about average