737 Woo 1-dong Haeundae-gu, Busan, 612-600, South Korea

Westin.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Costs 56% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• wolfordt's Profile Photo

Very good Hotel

My wife and I have stayed twice at the Westin Chosun within the last three months. The rooms are very nice. I am 6' 3" and I fit on the king size bed. The bathrooms are small except in the junior suites. We think the food overall in the hotel was good but not great. The entertainment in O'Kim's was very good. They played 60 - 80 music and anything requested.
    All the staff speak English. The staff is the 5 stars of the place. They go out of their way to help you with any proplem. On our second trip we were traveling with our cats. Since pets are not allowed in the hotel, they arrange for a pet kennel to come to the hotel at midnight (when we arrived) to pickup the cats.
    We will stay again at the Westin Chosun. You can't go wrong. It's the class of the beach.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Affordable Luxury Accomodations

I've stayed in Westin Hotels before and I just love them. However, to stay in a 4 star hotel overseas, you know amenities will be slightly different. I wasn't too disappointed. The bed was comfortable, plenty of room for a standard deluxe room. We had a wonderful view. The bathroom was quite small so that did not live up to my expectations. The room temperature was great and airconditioning/heating was quiet. TV shows in South Korea was not too extensive in English. Lots of shows in Korean and Japanese. One German channel. CNN, BBC, a travel channel was about all we could watch.

Unique Quality: I chose this hotel because the rooms have all the amenities I would like to have. My boyfriend is tall so he enjoys a king size bed. Not all hotels in South Korea provide kings size beds so this is something I was seeking out. Also, it's right on the water! Nothing says vacation more than that experience!

• uysijessa's Profile Photo

luxury in the middle of a beach atmosphere

i didn't get to stay at this hotel but we did peep in and used their restrooms (hehehe). even from the lobby alone you could already deduce that this hotel is expensive. but then the westin is known for luxury. so if you're one for luxurious hotels and not on a budget i do suggest staying at this hotel. the biggest draw for me is its proximity to the beach being the beach bum that i am=) what's great is that you can spend the day at the beach either just laying around or getting a workout and when you're dead tired at the end of the day you can just walk a few meters and you're already at your hotel where you can then indulge in a pampering massage or every bit of luxury the westin offers.

Unique Quality: their lobby is very spacious with large windows that give you great views of Haeundae Beach and the outlying islands. so imagine just how great the view would be from one of the rooms above.

• Carino's Profile Photo

Top End

As a birthday present my wife booked a night at the Westin Chosun Beach. Hell, that's just an awesome hotel.... it has been a while since I stayed in such a hotel....

Check it out....Click here!

Unique Quality: THE VIEW!

Comments