397-14 Jungnim-Dong Jung Gu, Jung Gu, Seoul, 100-360, South Korea

Agoda.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

• GOOD TRIP IN Bangrang

Good location in city center, only 2500-4000 taxi fee to some hot places. Room is clean and suitable for ladies.We had 3 single beds and a private Bathroom , Hotel staff are very friendly .It is a very nice trip . Thank you very much. I think i will choose Bangrang again next year!

ºÜÓä¿ìµÄÂọ́¬½Ó´ýÎÒÃǵÄÅÖOPPAºÜÓÐȤ£¬ÂÃÓνáÊøÎÒÃÇÈý¸öµÄÏä×ÓÖص½²»ÐУ¬¶à¹óÁËÅÖOPPA°ïÎÒÃÇ°áÉÏ°áÏ£¬»¹ËÍÎÒÃÇÉϼƳ̳µ£¬Ð»Ð»ÄãÀ²~HOPE SEE YOU AGAIN!

• Nice trip with Bangrang

Bangrang is located near the subway station, convenient to go city site...

Unique Quality: All the staffs in Bangrang are very nice! They help us pick up the luggage and give us many useful information in trip... Appreciated!

• Bangrang Guesthouse....friendly place

Been asking and negotiating lots and they have been really really patient and helpful. I made my reservation and I'm sure my stay there would be awesome. THANKS MR KIM!

See you soon!

Unique Quality: Friendly and very accommodating..

Directions: NA

• EsterT3's Profile Photo

Recommended hostel to stay in Seoul!

Me and my family stayed at Bangrang Hostel from July 7-10th. At first it was kinda hard for us to find Bangrang, but thanks to an Ajusshi we met at a store near Chungjeongno Station for taking us there.
    From the first time we arrived there, we were excited by its interiors, so korean and warm and feels like our own home, we can cook and do laundry by ourselves.
    The people also very kind. Thanks to Dong Hun (I hope I'm not mistaken spelling your name..=p)
    Special thanks to Kim Seoung Beom for taking us to Seoul Station at 6 am, i know it's hard for you to wake up early in the morning, haha.
    Bangrang Hostel is great. Hopefully we will come back at winter. ^^

• great and comfy

Living in Bangrang hostel is unforgettable. If you are longing for a cosy, comfortable and home-like place to live in, this hostel is the perfect place for you. We had stayed in this hostel for a week. The people and the boss here are nice . They had been showing their courtesy to us, and they were willing to help us whenever we needed, such as giving us free maps , ordering take-away for us and helping us to carry our heavy luggages. Also, they provide free breakfast for guests, including eggs, milk and bread. We were free to use the stove and untenstils here as well. The room is a little bit small. Yet, the environment is quiet and comfortable. It is away from busy streets. We could hardly hear any noise from downstairs. The beds are comfy and the bathing room is clean as well. Also, The location of this hostel is near to the city center. Seoul station is just a few stations away from this hostel. We could reach the tourist spots of Seoul easily and quickly. This hostel is the best one I have ever lived in. I especially like the common area of this hostel. The wooden furniture and design are unique, which make this hostel stand out from the others. I want to thank for the service provided by this hostel. You guys have
    made our journey awesome.

Unique Quality: nice staff! wifi every floor!

• Comfortable

Living in Bangrang hostel is unforgettable. If you are longing for a cosy, comfortable and home-like place to live in, this hostel  is the perfect place for you. We had stayed in this hostel for a week. The people and the boss here are nice . They had been showing their courtesy to us, and they were willing to help us whenever we needed, such as giving us free maps , ordering take-away for us and helping us to carry our heavy luggages. Also, they provide free breakfast for guests, including eggs, milk and bread. We were free to use the stove and untenstils here as well.  The room is a little bit small. Yet, the environment is quiet and comfortable. It is away from busy streets. We could hardly hear any noise from downstairs. The beds are comfy and the bathing room is clean as well. Also, The location of this hostel is near to the city center. Seoul station is just a few stations away from this hostel. We could reach the tourist spots of Seoul easily and quickly. This hostel is the best one I have ever lived in. I especially like the common area of this hostel. The wooden furniture and design are unique, which make this hostel stand out from the others. I want to thank for the service provided by this hostel. You guys have
    made our journey awesome.

• Aug 27, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Stayed in Bangrang last month. This is really a good option for me for affordability, location, happy with the room condition.