Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo

BEST WESTERN Premier Kukdo
Agoda.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Costs 22% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• aquamarine_cf's Profile Photo

Excellent location and good service

I actually checked in to this hotel for a first time because, I arrived at 6AM and I was too tired to wait for check out of a previous guest in Sofitel Ambassador, where I have had a reservation. I liked it a lot, so I have stayed there on my posterior trips to Seoul, and I will do it in the future.
    Rooms are very neat and clean, interior design is quite modern, with a lots of white colour. A view from the window(I usually stay on 19th floor) is spectacular.
    Hotel is very close to main shopping districts, such as Insa-dong, Myeong-dong and Namdaemun, so I did not need any transportation to go shopping. I enjoyed walking around as well.
    It is also not very far from a center of the nightlife - Itaewon (5-10 minutes by car-cab)

Unique Quality: Great location, great view, cleanliness, free internet, friendly staff that speaks decent english.

More about Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo

2D1N Hotel suggestion for breastfeeding mum

by twittybird

I'm a breastfeeding mother that needs to exit China for visa reasons. Have chosen to go to Seoul for 1 night. As I need to pump every 3 hours, hope to be highly efficient.

Can someone advise me on key places I should visit and hence suitable hotels nearby?

Hotel requirements
- Directly accessible by airport bus
- Walking distance from interesting sites (My priorities are: safe area, Nam Dae Mun market, local supermarket, local food places)
- Walking distance to metro access
- < 80-100 USD/night

Is there any interesting places I missed out? I read about Myeongdong but is it foreign brands shopping or more local - I'm only interested in traditional/local stuff? And Insadong?

Thanks!

by Jake_Kim

Ibis Myeongdong fits your criteria except that the pre-tax lowest rate is marginally above your budget - around USD105 for 1 adult + 1 child, says Ibis reservation system.

by twittybird

Thanks for the reply. I read another thread below. Are these hotels are good? I checked Doulos and Hill House and they're cheaper so thinking of staying there. Are they reasonably clean and safe? Also accessible by airport bus and walking distance from Nam Dae Mun etc? Thanks so much!

"Doulos has an excellent reputation. Also look at Ibis Myeong-dong, Hotel Prince, Savoy, Seoul Plaza, Hill House and Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo."

by ICNSKY

Hotel SKY is located 10 mintues away from the Incheon International Airport.
The price is very reasonable (around 70USD) and this Hotel provide free shuttle from the Airport and Hotel 24hours. Unseo subway station is nearby (5minutes), There is many local restaurants, the front desk staff arrange the tour program for DMZ, Seoul city tour also. Absolutely the best Hotel for Stop-over and Transit. http://www.hotelsky.co.kr

English speaking staff