M Chereville

5F Milatel Chereville, Seocho4-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 1316-31, South Korea
M Chereville Serviced Apartment
Agoda.com Booking.com Asiatravel.com

More about M Chereville

go to a beach in BILIRAN

by slaybelle

go to a beach in BILIRAN CLICK HERE for MORE

More Luang Prabang....

by muddybok

Visiting Laos is not exactly to spoil you with choices of hotels & great beachfront sceneries, but the people and the culture (also the town of Luang Prabang) of Lao.

The whole town of Luang Prabang was declared as UNESCO World Heritage site, and yes, not just one building/temple or one hill, but the whole town.

UNESCO World Heritage: Town of Luang Prabang
Province of Luang Prabang
Date of Inscription: 1995

lose yourself in Amazing...

by imho

lose yourself in Amazing Thailand. I adore this country, traffic jams and crazy tuktuk drivers notwithstanding. So much like home, yet so much unlike it! No wonder it's one of the top tourist destinations of the region. Bangkok will always hold a special place in my heart because of fun, family, and food!

shop till you drop in Hong...

by imho

shop till you drop in Hong Kong . I don't have too many pictures of this place (too busy shopping!), although I've visited several times, but that'll all change once I get back from my trip this May. Did I tell you about the shopping yet? :)

Explore the Taj Mahal - online VR tour - www.taj-m

by Donelson

Explore the Taj Mahal online using Virtual Travel (R), beautiful 360 degree photographic panoramas, movies, narration, music, and QuickTime VR. Includes many areas which are closed to the public. Now in English, French and Japanese.

I did not pinch your  b*m??I did not pinch your b*m??

Boryeong Mud FestivalBoryeong Mud Festival

Hae Mul Duk JimHae Mul Duk Jim

Taco ChilichiliTaco Chilichili

4 blur mice from M`sia

by Benlmw

hi there everybody,how are you guys doin
Me and another three of my friend had planned a trip to koh samui on the 12 of may 2005,the problem is we have never been there before.As you can see it would be a great opportunity to put our girl aside and proceed for a bachelor trip.WILL APPREACIATE if u guys can provide us with any info of nice plc to get drunk,visit,club,and etc.by the way any of you people who is goin at the same time and wish to meet up,pls mail me at benlmw@yahoo.com.we will b staying at lamai.

friends from around the world are welcomed

Renting Cell Phones

by xxdboixx

Hello all! wonderful questions and informative answers! hopefully you guys can help me as well. I thought I knew Seoul pretty well, but I guess not. I am flying in to GMP and I need to rent a cell phone. Usually I always use the KTF at ICN but they do not have a location at GMP. SKTelecom does but I personally do not like to use them. Has anyone rented from a location within the city limits? Is there a place within the city that will rent phones to foreigners?

Also, looking to get to Gwang Ju and Mok Po. Is KTX the most convenient way to get down there? Has anyone been down there and that can recommend things to do?

Thank you in advance!! =)

RE: Renting Cell Phones

by CaCondor

If u haven't left yet...Phones?? Mokp'o and Gwangju. If your at gimpo and want to go there fly direct, as it saves alot of time. U can in mok or gwa before you even reach seoul. Mokp'o only has 1 flight on m/tu/sa. Gw has 4 per day. will only cost 10 bucks more, then the KTX and your there in an hour. When are you leaving. May be able to show you around mokp'o a little. I'll be there in a week... :) :) :)

Free GPS Maps

by slipknotz281

Hi!

anyone knows a good and reliable website tht can download the latest south korea map c/w street names and landmark spots (for free of course :p)

m using mapking.

thanks

Nila

Re: Free GPS Maps

by bryankang

Hi ,

Why don't you google for it?

Bryan