There are no hotel results in Kadugannawa. Below are the closest 40 hotels near Kadugannawa.
Did you mean?Try your search again
Victoria Lodge Resort
Haragama Estate, PO Box 01, Gurudeniya, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- 1 review and 7 opinions: "well, this is not a five star hotel but rooms are very clean , fresh and five star room facilities..."
Good for: Family Travel, Luxury Travel
The Royal Lotus
Giritale, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka
- 52 opinions
Jetwing Hunas Falls
, Elkaduwa, 21012, Sri Lanka
- 1 review and 99 opinions: "About 20 miles out of Kandy at Elkaduwa is the Hunas Falls Hotel. If you like nature and relaxation..."
Pigeon Island Resort
11th Milepost, Nilaveli, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
- 81 opinions
St. Andrew's Hotel
10, St. Andrews Drive, Nuwara Eliya, 22200, Sri Lanka
- 2 reviews and 357 opinions: "A really beautiful hotel. Lovely views all around. The staff is excellent. The food very good. The..."
Good for: Budget Travel
compared to hotels of similar ratings
The Hill Club
29 Grand Hotel Rd., Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 94 opinions
5 Grand Hotel Rd, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 1 review and 45 opinions: "The rooms are comfortable and some overlook the pretty garden. It's therapeutic to see the garden in..."
Good for: Budget Travel, Backpacking, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
2 Kandy Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 20 opinions
Sun Hill Hotel
18 Unique View Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 13 opinions
Ceylon Tea Trails
Hatton, Sri Lanka
- 380 opinions
4 Haddon Hill Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 1 review and 34 opinions: "I spent 3 weeks travelling in Sri Lanka and this was by far the worst place I stayed, despite the..."
Good for: Family Travel, Rafting, National/State Park
23 Nanuoya rd Windy Corner, Nuwara Eliya, 22200, Sri Lanka
- 17 opinions
Grand Hotel Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 4 reviews and 399 opinions: "It is a pricey hotel but the colonial charm is undeniable. The staff are very well trained and..."
Good for: Architecture
, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- 38 opinions
The Tea Factory
Kandapola, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
- 7 reviews and 582 opinions: "I stayed in one of the 49 Standard rooms. It was tastefully furnished & had a beautiful luxurious..."
Good for: Spa and Resort, Architecture, Business Travel