Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 989
Kandalama Hotel: Restaurant
The main restaurant is situated on the 6th floor. It's here where you can take breakfast and dinner. The food was of very high quality and such a wide variety. As you dine you can look out over Kandalama Lake and towards Sigiriya rock.
- Reviews: 989
Kandalama Hotel: My hotel room
My hotel room was beautifully furnished and had all the facilities of a top class hotel. Most useful were the air conditioning and fan. The special touches were the balcony covered in foliege and the glass sided walk in shower. Here as you showered you could gaze out into the rain forest.
- Reviews: 989
Heritance Kandalama: A unique experience
The hotel is 160km from Colombo, it was a long 4 hour drive. The last 11km are down a road and dirt track from the nearest town of Dambulla.
Once there it was worth all the effort. The hotel is built into the side of a mountain overlooking Kandalama lake and covered by lush foliage. The hotel is famous for its eco-friendly policy, it's built on a raised platform and surrounded by rain forest.
The hotel has all the usual facilities you'd expect from a five star hotel. The selection of food on offer was pretty awesome. As it's about 11km to the nearest town, nightime is spent at the hotel. There are bars, restaurants and some entertainment. During the day you can go for walks or take part in leisure activities in the hotel grounds. Excursions to nearby sights can be booked.
The highlight for me though was being surrounded by nature in a beautiful location. Walking along the open plan corridors & have bats flying inches above my head is something I'll never forget.
- Reviews: 149
Kandalama Hotel: Kandalama Hotel
A hotel situated in the jungle, you can't really get any closer to nature, with lizards in your room and bats in the corridor! The showers are made completely of glass allowing you to look out over the tree tops (don't worry - there's lots of foliage just outside the rooms!).
There was a vast selection of great food and throughout our stay we found the service to be excellent.
There's plenty to do without wandering far. For instance, an early morning bird watching walk, or an elephant ride through the jungle surrounding the hotel.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Kandalama Hotel Sri Lanka
- We have complete offer of hotels. Book online. Best Price Guaranted! www.hotelium.com/
- Heritance Hotels
- Heritance Hotels in Sri Lanka. Official Site with Online Deals. www.heritancehotels.com/
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels
Explore the World
- Heritance Kandalama
- Kandalama Hotel Sri Lanka No reservation costs. Great rates. www.booking.com/
- Heritance Kandalama Hotel
- Book & Save up to 75%. Earn reward points for further discounts. agoda.com/Heritance_Kandalama_Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Sri Lanka
- A choice of superb Hilton hotels. Experience the best of Sri Lanka www.hilton.com/Sri-Lanka
- 50% off Hotels and More
- 50% Saving on Hotels & Accomodation Click, Compare and Save Now! www.dealfinder.lk/
- Hotel Kandalama
- Accurate Results on Peeplo for the keyword: Hotel Kandalama! www.peeplo.com/Hotel+Kandalama