Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Hotel Ayurveda Paragon: Best Ayurveda in Sri Lanka
After thorough research on Ayurvedic Hotels in Sri Lanka I decided to book a two-week treatment package at this hotel. I was not disappointed at all - quite the contrary. The Ayurvedic treatments at Ayurveda Paragon must be among the best in all of Asia. Great attention was paid to my indidivudal dosha-constitution, all my daily treatments were based on my doctor`s findings. From soft and relaxing head-massage to full body oil massage to herbal flower bath and Ayurvedic sauna, I found each and every day relaxing and soothing. Daily yoga-lessons and meditations with a high-ranking Buddhist monk added to my complete and utter rejuvenation and after two weeks I felt - and looked 20 years younger. Recommend this to anyone being stressed out, needing to unwind and relax in an utterly friendly and service-oriented environment.
Staff are always there when you need them - with a smile and helping hands. Guest relation staff is always available to discuss questions or doubts (if any occur). Food is strictly Ayurvedic and oh so delicious!
Do try it!
This is not an ordinary hotel, but rather a health- or wellness-resort specialized in Ayurveda. All guests at the hotel are participating in this programme, which leads to great discussions about alternative health-methods.
- Reviews: 281
Star Light Hotel: Bargain for the area
This is a modern hotel, but with huge, clean, decently furnished rooms and a prompt and courteous staff. It’s quite close to the main Galle–Matara road, which means some rooms in the front are noisy, but the other rooms and the pool and garden area are very quiet. The pool and garden area are lovely – we had both dinner and breakfast served there, although there is a very large dining area inside. Far larger than is needed for the number of rooms, actually, so they probably get a large lunch crowd.
The grounds are separated from the beach by another building, but less than 2 minutes gets you to one of the prettier stretches I saw on this part of the coast.
Considering the cost of the other hotels in the immediate area, the Star Light Hotel is a bargain. The price indicated is for half-board – a choice of two set dinner menus and an American-style breakfast. The food was good, too.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Sri accommodation
- Up to 70% Off SRI Airport Hotels Call 817-333-5399 or Book Online. sri-hotels.hotels-and-discounts.com/
- Hotel Sri Lanka
- Search for Hotel Sri Lanka Find Hotel Sri Lanka www.wow.com/Hotel+Sri+Lanka
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
Explore the World
- Herrlingen Hotels
- Guiwan Hotels
- Chinle Hotels
- K'aghak' Artashat Hotels
- Künersberg Hotels
- Sandy Cay Hotels
- Kampong Kemuning Hotels
- Bethany Beach Hotels
- Aztec Ruins National Monument Hotels
- Lough Tay Hotels
- Povile Hotels
- Silanguin Island Hotels
- Voronezhskaya Oblast'
- Islamabad Capital Territory
- 5 Hotels in Talpe
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Talpe online www.booking.com/Talpe-Hotels
- Sri Lanka Hotels
- All hotels in all cities. Up to 75% Select your hotel and book! www.agoda.com/Sri_Lanka_Hotels
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels in Sri Lanka
- Find deals in Sri Lanka. Save with our Price Match Guarantee www.hotels.com/Sri-Lanka-hotels
- 1421 Hotels in Sri Lanka
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Sri Lanka! www.trivago.com/Hotel-SriLanka