Flowers Hotel Branch Wing

Confucius TempleConfucius Temple

Dish SamplesDish Samples

Taoyuan airport to Park Hotel Taipei

by usallens

WE will be traveling to Taipei next week and I would like ot know the easiest/ most inexpensive way to get from the airoprt to our hotel. We will be staying at the Park Hotel Taipei and our flight arrives December 26 at 9:55 pm. Thank you for any and all help.

Re: Taoyuan airport to Park Hotel Taipei

by nuttyazn

Hi,
The most convenient way is by Evergreen Bus ,Freego Bus or Toward You Bus to the MRT stop of Zhongxiao and Fuxing (NTD.145 per head.Then a short cab ride on Fuxing S rd to the Hotel (NTD100)

Re: Taoyuan airport to Park Hotel Taipei

by zoemomo

the best way to your hotel, i think should be take a bus.
and would you mind ask you some questions? cause you said you will travel to taipei, but your hotel location is in Taoyuan.

Travel Tips for Taipei

Tai Chi in the Morning

by AKtravelers

If you are up early in Taipei (and you could be if you just arrived from North America), get out of bed and visit a nearby park. THere you are certain to see the local citizenry out practicing Tai Chi, either alone or in groups. These calestenics are very popular with the older demographic (or so it seems from my observation) and many people swear it helps keep them young.

Taroko Gorge - marble gorge and sheer cliffs

by mim95

Taroko Gorge is actually located in Hualien County. But if you got a day or two to spare, you shouldn't miss this great national park. You'll really be amazed by how the forces of nature can create such a beautiful scenery: marble gorge, the sheer cliffs and the turquoise blue river.

It's only about 3 hours of train ride from Taipei.

Visit my travel page for more info on the park (see link below).

Saints & Sinners

by kevintx about Saints & Sinners

Saints & Sinners was a good bar (no dancing) with a wonderful staff (our waitress Candy was great) on the weeknight that I visited in March 2002. Nice selection of mixed drinks. Didn't try the food there. None

all about green tea!delicious yet healthy

by banksieg about cha FOR TEA

If you're a big fan of green tea, then you must come to this resto. To be honest, I don't really like green tea BUT after I eat at this resto, well...I changed my mind^^I loveee this resto a lot!It has different kinds of food, drink and *my favorite* DESSERT, which all made of green tea. Me & my family went to cha FOR TEA in Dazhi store (near miramar). It also has outdoor seating where you can enjoy the view of giant ferris wheel. I recommend you to go at night coz the view is amazing! I have four favorite dishes: Alluring Jasmine tofu (NT$ 100), Green tea ginseng chicken (NT$ 160), Fresh tea leaf tempura (NT$ 80), Japanese ma-cha ice cream (NT$ 90). I can't explain how delicious it is coz it's REALLY delicious!OPEN HOURS: 8:30~22.30 (Dazhi) It's better to make reservation before you come because it is often full.

Best pizza in Taipei

by kiely about Jiu Li Yue

I like food but when it comes to Italian I become very picky. I found Jiu Li Yue by accident. My previous boss took me there for lunch once then I fell in love with the pizza there. It's fresh homemade when you are there. The lovely thing is that u can pick two different kind of pizza for one. ( They do half-half. ) Or you can also make your own pizza. German Special:
Bacone, potato, onion.