Grand Victoria Hotel

banksieg's Profile Photo

Modern Minimalist Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 30, 2007

Grand Victoria Hotel looks classic from outside, but you’ll be surprise when you see the room. It’s simple, stylish and very clean. I stayed for 2 nights in 'boutique room' (with two single beds). I love the room, the bathroom and...the view. The breakfast was good and has various choices (no rice though). The staffs were friendly but not all of them can speak English. Free access to garden pool and gym.

Unique Quality: Grand Victoria Hotel is very convenient because it is located in the Miramar business district. You can find various restaurants and shopping center around this hotel. From the room we can see Miramar (which is right in front of the hotel), Taipei 101 skyscraper and other surrounding landscape. It took around 40 minutes from Taoyuan International Airport.

Directions: Near Miramar

paradisedreamer's Profile Photo

It's not a Pagoda

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 10, 2003

I was with my father who was here on business so we got to stay in this lovely hotel. It was very luxurious and a unique hotel close to the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial and the Palace museum.

I was only 14 and the hotel staff thought I was my fathers wife! I think they were just trying to flatter him - I don't look THAT old!

Nearby Grand Victoria Hotel

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Taipei Travel Forum

Need advice about Taipei, Taiwan? Visit the Travel Forum for Taipei and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Taipei hotel reviews