All Seasons Bangkok Huamark

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 64% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about All Seasons Bangkok Huamark

emerald buddha no pics inside so this from outsideemerald buddha no pics inside so this from outside

BangkokBangkok

BTS Skytrain Ari StationBTS Skytrain Ari Station

Emporium Shopping CenterEmporium Shopping Center

Need info about Bangkok and Pattaya

by vaani

Hi,
My husband and I with my brother and his wife would like to go to Bangkok and Pattaya for 5D4N. This is our first trip to Thailand, so we need help from you guys.

We are not sure that howmany days we should stay in Bangkok and pattaya as our whole trip is for 5D4N. Any suggestion?

We are more interested to tour around in Bangkok and Pattaya for historical places and important tourist spots. Any recommendation?

We are still looking for hotels both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Our budget is SGD40-60. We are looking for hotels which is located at convenient area, easy access to tourist spots and shopping, not noisy area, not very crowded area, easy access to public transports, and safe area in both Bangkok and Pattaya. The hotels should be very clean. In Pattaya, we are looking for hotel somewhere near to beach and not very crowded area. Any recommendation?

First few days we will be in Bangkok then in Pattaya. Do you think the best way to arrange our own public transports to Pattaya from Bangkok and the airport transfers or choose those hotels that provide airport transfers and fetching us from Bangkok to Pattaya and send us back to Bangkok airport? Any recommendation?

Can you recommend some good and safe place for night life in both Bangkok and Pattaya? Any good shopping and restaurants that we shouldn't miss?

My husband and my bro interested in bungee jumping in Pattaya. Can you recommend any safe and not too dangerous place in Pattaya for bungee jumping?

We are not sure whether we should take tour packages from tour agency in Bangkok and Pattaya to tour around or tour by ourselve by using public transport. Which is the best for tour around in Bangkok and Pattaya?

Any idea about the Hotel Ibis Siam Bangkok and Hotel Ibis Huamark Bangkok?

Any idea about Baramie Residence hotel Pattaya?

Please let me know all the details and I appreciate your help. Thanks alot!!!

hotels near Suvarnabhumi airport

by specialkent

hi,

i would like to ask if anyone could recommend good hotels near the Suvarnabhumi airport around 30-50$ a night.

by beansoupsmith

Catch a taxi to Bangkok, about the same distance as the old airport. I like the Manhattan.

by tistra

Yes, new airport is far from city just less than half and hour. taxi costs about 6-7 dollars, go to 4th floor and catch a taxi.

by Tompratt

yes I can highly recommend the Ibis Huamark it is about 20 mins from the airport (non traffic hours) clean modern with a good bathroom and air conditioning looks like a much more expensive hotel and was 800BHT Also very nice and helpful staff. I was there last month.

by Tompratt

HI again,

I just found all the contact info on the IBIS
Address: 7 Soi Ramkamhaeng 15, Ramkamhaeng Rd
Huamark, BKK 10240
Phone 66 2 308 7888
Fax 66 2 308 7890
email reservation@ibishuamark.com

Enjoy!

by Vetac

I have justed stayed at the Avana Bangkok, approximately Bt 220 taxi ride (30 MINUTES) from the Airport, I used the taxi just outside the arrivals which are metered and include a Bt 50 service charge. The hotel is off the main road and down a street in case the taxi driver has trouble finding it. The hotel runs a shuttle bus back to the airport at Bt 150 per PAX. The buffet breakfast was OK and the room OK for satisfactory. Nothing much else around the areas so it is basically good for overnight or transit.
Worthwhile to use this hotel.

Travel Tips for Bangkok

A really beautiful place

by xaver

Visit the Grand palace, with its gardens.
To go there you should not wear short shirts or pants.Anyway if you do not have long shirts or pants, they can rent you some clothes to cover you up. Grand palace is in the centre of the city, but you would not say that because it is full gardens and colours

International ATM Booths are everywhere!

by machomikemd

ATM machines are widely available everywhere in Bangkok (and are Linked to CIRRUS, MAESTRO, PLUS, DISCOVER international ATM consortiums) and they accept most cards, this is also the best way to change your money, bring your local bank card and get the money in Thailand from an ATM (don't change at your hotel). Tip: There are also 100 Baht notes in the ATM, take for example 2900 Baht out and you have small money straight away.

They charge a minimal amount for an atm withdrawal (about 120 baht) irregardless of amount withdrawn so I suggest you withdraw more than 3,000 Baht or more rather than just withdraw 500-1,000 baht per transaction.

National anthem playing at 6pm

by MizBlack

I guess i had not been doing my homework well because when the thai national anthem began playing at the BTS station at 6pm, everyone would stop whatever they are doing and stood really still. It was a big surprise for me and is not something that i had seen or experienced before. It sure took me awhile to register and realise what was going on.

Abalone Sauce-Heavenly

by machomikemd

Abalone (from Spanish Abulón) are a species of shellfish (mollusks) from the Haliotidae family The meat of this mollusk is considered a delicacy in certain parts of Latin America (especially Chile), South East Asia, and East Asia and some abalone are fermented and developed into abalone sauce, which is similar to oyster sauce in flavor and acts as a flavor enhancer of soups, stir fried dishes, braised meats, vegetable soups, wet noodles and a lot more!

Great half day bicycle tour in Bangkok

by GeorgeJohnson

If you want to see Bangkok from a very different point of view, do a bicycle tour with Co van Kessel (www.covankessel.com). I've been cycling with him, and can highly recommend his tour. You cycle through Chinatown, the cross the river by ferry and cycle in Thonburi in what looks like jungle to me. Not physically demanding, and you see the life of Bangkok as it is. The tour includes everything: bike, guide, drinks, and a longtail boat ride. You don't need to bring anything but yourself, a camera and some sunblocker.

Comments