All Seasons Bangkok Siam

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 54% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• saleemg's Profile Photo

Very basic akin to a hostel

Used the hotel for a brief 8 hrs transit to the Airport as did now wish to dole a big amount to extend my stay at regular hotel...my flight departure was early morning and had to check-out by 12:00 hrs. in the hotel I was staying, thus opted to stay put at All seasons and get refreshed after a quick shopping spree.

The hotel is very basic which is expected from its price. However, I expected better hygiene and housekeeping standards being an Accor property (as Accor group generally has high housekeeping standards). The staff, though courteous and helpful, were ill groomed as if just out of bed. The rooms are quite stuffy as well ...overall the hotel is a bit run down and not in a great location. Though the general street side markets are a 5 min walk and the Platinum mall a 20 min walk. Did not use the breakfast as I had an early morning flight.

• shomalabanan's Profile Photo

Will not be staying on this hotel again

Initially I plan to book at All Seasons Sathorn but mistakenly booked at All Seasons Siam.

Upon arriving at the hotel, no one helped us carry our bags inside the hotel. The receptionist was okay though. Entering the neat room, it was okay as well. Since you will likely to be outside the hotel – shopping and sight seeing.

During our 5 days stay in this hotel, breakfast is the same – by the 3rd day expect that you will think of eating outside instead. Staff in the restaurant is okay other than 1. Female, short, tan complexion, wears a headband and clips, hair is up to the chin, you will notice her right away since she is different from the other girls in the restaurant – most of them has light complexion and some are tall. One bad experience I had with her is when I asked for a salt. The restaurant is full so most of the tables are occupied. Normally tables are set up for 4 persons, since there are a lot of guests they split the set to two smaller sets so two persons can sit, since our table doesn’t have the salt/pepper (its on the other half) I saw that the couple sitting beside us are using it, so I stood up and walk near her (she is just standing during that time) ask if they have a spare (just to avoid disturbing the other table) what she did was she went directly to the table of the couple, took the salt and place it in my table. The couple was surprise on what she did and so did I! if I knew what she is going to do, I will personally ask the couple nicely instead of asking her help. I apologized to the couple and they returned a smile, look at the staff (girl) with disappointment. I had several bad experiences with the same girl on our succeeding days.

Since were not familiar with the place, we asked for directions, unfortunately, google maps is better! Or even a map! Staffs don’t speak English, you will have a hard time explaining to them what you want and end up not asking anymore.

During our check out, my friend ask for a bottle of water, the staff in the reception is having a meeting (including the girl) they refused and showed a smug face. I didn’t like it at all.

For me, most of the guests are foreigners, so speaking and understanding English is a must (I am not saying they should be fluent)

MANNERS really matters! Personally, I wouldn’t refer this hotel to a friend.

• baobei2006's Profile Photo

nice budget hotel in bangkok

All seasons siam hotel is a nice budget hotel located near victory monument / pratunam area . Nice room with a mini fridge , sofa and night view of baiyoke sky . Friendly staff at the counter. Market & 7- eleven selling nice hot piping sandwiches like cheese & ham ... Good location .... U can even walk to erawan shrine abt 25-30 mins from the hotel if u enjoy walking .... Stayed in this hotel for more than four times ....

More about All Seasons Bangkok Siam

Ibis Hotel, Bangkok

by jademae

Hi,

Have anyone stayed in Ibis Hotel before? Will be staying in Bangkok for a nite enroute to Macau on Aug 22. Have booked into Ibis Hotel and wonder how is the hotel and whether it is near to Ma Boon Krong. Are the things cheaper in MBK compared to Pratunam Market?

by Malanil

If you want to stay near where the tourists normally stay, you can try Regent Silom and it's near the red light area Patpong. For shopping, suggest you go to Chatuchak the Sunday market... and you can shop till you drop. My favourite place to shop is Chatuchak... the night markets are sometimes over priced though nice to browse and window shop.

by Malanil

Have not heard about it. But if you want cheap and clean hotels, you can try Regent Silom. Rates is quite reasonable. And as for shopping, suggest you go to Chatuchak sunday market.... it's a huge market with just anything from souvenirs to fruits, pets, t-shirts, jeans and etc....

by frodo88

havent stayed there, but passed it on way from airport into on airport express bus. it is new. probably spare and basic. it is 10 minutes by taxi from mbk shopping mall; not more than 40 baht. similar distance with greater clothes selection is platinum mall in pratunam. there is nothing to do walking distance around the ibis, but for one night.....main plus is you will be closer to airport, on a route that doesnt require using the toll roads. make sure your taxi uses meter....i stayed at mercure on soi 20, also part of accor hotels chain, also new, and quite nice for around $60 usd. try the website direct; accorhotels.com, accorhotels-asia.com to get deals.

RE: RE: Ibis Hotel, Bangkok

by jademae

Hi,
Thank you for the all the information provided. It would indeed help me to plan my trip better after 'hearing' from all of you.

Comments