Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
I loved it here!
I stayed for $20 a night and the only bad thing was that you had to take your thermos to the top floor and put hot water in it.
The view was awsome from the top and I could see all of Bangkok for free.
Teh hotel offered cheap tours and if nobody else went, they would have their own staff escort you on a tour.
Unique Quality: They have a restaurant in front of the hotel and the mall is in walking distance.
Directions: near Cusco and Mall 2
Popular Hotels in Bangkok
48 Oriental Ave, Bangkok
333 Charoennakom Rd, Klongsan, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Woking (Victoria Way Woking Surrey GU21 1EW)
- Best Western Wheeling Inn
- Town 'n Country Motor Lodge
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- Majika's Island Resort
- Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich
- Hotel Ibis Pattaya
- Palais de la Mediterranee
- David Walley'S Resort
- Hotel Padoue
- Ajyad Makkah Hotel
- Heritage Suites Moses Lake
- Verudela Beach And Villa Resort
- Drydock Motel