Bhiman Inn Hotel

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 48% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• balhannah's Profile Photo

Good Hotel in Bangkok

This Hotel is located in a fairly quiet area of Bangkok, only a short walk to the N13 Phra Arthit wharf where ferries leave constantly. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful, and most could speak English, some better than others. I booked a single room. The room had two beds, a window (no view), Toiletries, Fridge ( 2 Bottles of WATER FREE A DAY), Air-conditioning, Swimming Pool, Free internet for 15mins and a reasonable laundry service (next day pick-up) There was a lift and Breakfast was included in the price. You had a menu with a few different choices, no complaints here. The breakfast area was nice. I arrived early in the morning and could have my room straight away which was great. The last day, my flight wasn't until 11pm, so they stored my luggage while I did a tour, and on return, let me use the Pool shower room, so I could have a shower before my onward journey. I was very grateful for this, as it was very hot in Bangkok when I was there. They organized a Taxi for my return trip to the Airport, and generally looked after me well. Tours picked up from the Hotel. A cheap Supermarket was straight across the road from the Hotel. I had a very enjoyable stay here and would definitely return.

Unique Quality: Cheaper accommodation which has a pool.

Directions: The Airport express Bus drops you off at the walkway to Phra Arthit wharf. Just keep on walking towards a right hand bend in the road, this is where Phra Sumen Fort is, and the Hotel is just a little further on, the same side of the road as the Fort.

More about Bhiman Inn Hotel

Bhiman Inn

by cosmichoover

Has anyone stayed at/heard any feedback about the Bhiman Inn on Phra Sumen Road?
It looks nice on the website but I've been fooled on numerous occasions before!

Thanks

RE: Bhiman Inn

by zazatann

Bhiman Inn is quite new hotel in Banglumpoo. I haven't been inside but it looks real nice to stay from outside view. If I got friend come here, this place would be the one that I want to recommend as well.

The reason is, it's not far from Khaosan Rd. You'll find more privacy without noisy from the music and too many tourists and it's one of the better quality hotel than guesthouses around there. This hotel is closer to walk to get on public boat and the public park where is very nice view in the evening.

I think it's good one.