Discovery Lodge

Discovery Lodge
Agoda.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• KatieLouise's Profile Photo

Serious you have no reason to stay here

Okay I know I am a bit of a princess and I do prefer the 5 star end of life not that I can ever afford it but this is beyond all boundries. It is on the roof of a car park to be host it has long since passed rough around the edges. My forst 10 minutes was being welcomed to my temporary home by bad smells unsafe unlockable doors (one push and its open for all) and cockroaches the size of gerbils NOT JOKE.
    Web site claims :: News - June 2006 ::All rooms now Refurbished that has to be one of the biggest lies I have seen the past decade, that and the photos on the website.

I was booked in for a few days I was out in less than 24 hours and that was only because I was waiting for a replacment credit card to be delivered ther and could'nt leave till i had it.

It is not even close to anything worth while - going for a stroll on a super busy highway is no fun - close to the big weekend market but thats hardly a selling point.

Unique Quality: Lounge suites (my goodness I am suprised I was even able to write such a description but slum seems a like harsh) are like 70 knocking shops - in Japan this would place could be a weird love hotel suite "70's low grade pay by the hour hotel" - and all those mirrors its almost like the whole of the bedroom is mirroe ... yes ceilling too.

Well the staff were nice and friendly - even when I said I was breaking my booking and going - they did'nt even charge me for the booked nights - just for the one night and they gave me a discount on that.

Directions: Its it a weird dirty side street next to The Grand Hotel - just find the car park entrance and walk up three levels. Close to Suttisan Station.

Comments