Four Seasons Bangkok

Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
Agoda.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Expected more from Four Seasons

I am a frequent flyer when it comes to Bangkok and several other destinations in the Asia pacific region. I have had a chance to stay at almost all the major hotels and as much as I like other Four Seasons hotels the one in Bangkok did not live up to my expectations. Although the room service was exceptional the rooms were nice there was something missing. I was not at peace during my stay at the hotel and not because of any personal issues there was something about the environment I could not exactly point out to yet I was not happy with it. I think it was overwhelming roughness in everything.

Unique Quality: The exceptional room services.

• lovemyr1's Profile Photo

Ugh

My heart just plain sank when I saw this hotel for myself. Dark and small lobby. Old and dank rooms.

Ever since my stay here, I do all my own research for hotels instead of going with what travel agents recommend.

The funniest thing is on their fire escape plan, they have an unhappy face (see pic) where the more familiar "You Are Here" label would be. So I guess the management has accepted that their guests are always unhappy in their rooms.

I stayed in this hotel in late 2004. Judging from their website, they must have done some remodelling because it certainly didn't look that nice when I was there.

• percyn's Profile Photo

Best service in the WORLD !!

This is a great hotel and while it may not be the biggest or prettiest or best located Four Seasons, the service is unbelievable.

I have stayed at many hotels around the world, and this has to be the best service I have ever had.

The staff have an invisible network on getting information to one another to make your trip extremely enjoyable. A 10% service charge is included in your bill, but how can you not tip them extra for the excellent service?

Unique Quality: Great Restaurants, live ochestra and lounge music. Open air bar and cigar lounge.

• Minstrelette's Profile Photo

Amazing

I got to stay here when travelling on business. Now I don't have much experience with staying in upscale hotels, so perhaps this hotel is typical, but I found it amazing. From the moment you check in, the staff is beyond helpful (sometimes I found their fawning a bit much). The rooms were huge and the beds were extremely comfortable (the comforter was the most cozy comforter I've ever experienced). They give you a plate of fresh fruit in your room every day with a description of each fruit- I love south Asian fruit! The Spice Market restaurant was delicious (see my tip on that) and the courtyard bar had a nice atmosphere and refreshing cocktails. Around the courtyard, there are some upscale shops.

Unique Quality: extremely helpful staff, comfortable rooms, great food and drinks

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

One of the best hotels in the WORLD !!!!!!

First and foremost this is a luxury hotel at it's finest, upon arrival you are treated like royalty. The rooms are huge !!!! The marble bathrooms are gigantic. His and her's closets are great and spacious. Fresh fruits and complementary tea or coffee are brought up to your room on request every morning with your wake up call. The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable, by the second day just about everyone I had contact with was greeting me by last name. Not once did I have to open a door as I entered the hotel, or press a button in the elevator. Upon leaving the hotel we were given bottle water, a handkerchief to swipe the sweat of the heat away and umbrella's for the day's daily rain storms. Location could not be any better, the sky train's Rajadamri stop was only 100 feet away. And also within walking distance to the very high end shops (Gucci, Prada, Coach, etc.,) in Bangkok. At 3:00 p.m. a live classical band plays to those gathered in the lobby, I first thought it was a tape, but up on the balcony overlooking the lobby; there they were playing !!!!! And at night a wonderful pianoist plays to the delight of those having a casual drink. The hotel restaurant's are some of the best restaurant's in all of Bangkok. The Madison grill can go toe to toe with Morton's steakhouse in the US, with more than 5,000 bottle wine cellar, this place is for POWER PLAYERS no questions about it !!!! The Spice Market is a Traditional Thai eatery and boy is the food really good !!!!! Biscotti is one of the best Italian resturant I have ever been too in this world, one would never think in Asia to get such great Italian food, but I was pretty surprise how great it was !!! Oh and the service at these restaurants WORLD CLASS !!!!! all the menu's have translations in English, the staff spoke perfect English....and the prices were oustanding considering you are eating at world class hotel !!!!!

Unique Quality: The health club is state of the art; upon arriving at the club you are given bottled water, a fresh towel, headsets and if needed instructions for the work out machines. Every workout stations have flat screen tv's with some 30 channels. After working out there is a long table offering complementary fresh fuits, hand sqeezed juices, newpapers from around the world like the New York Times, USA Today, etc., The locker rooms are AWESOME !!!! when entering the locker room you are given a locker with keys and slippers, and kimono's. Also inside the locker room a king size jacuzzi, and thai herbal stem bath, at just the right temperature !!!! Also inside, shower facilities are picture perfect !!!! Wanted to play squash or racketball ??? there is full size court, don't have a racket or ball, just ask and they provide you with one !!!!!

Directions: just 100 ft from the Sky Trains Rajadamri stop

• rebeccadv's Profile Photo

Elegant Oasis

Elegant and spacious rooms, impressive lobby and gardens. Good service.

You can find discounted rates/packages on their website and others'.

Good food.

Unique Quality: Beautiful pool and gardens!

• MikeAtSea's Profile Photo

Traditional Style

I have stayed in a number of hotels in Bangkok and the Four Seasons is certainly one of the best ones. Situated close to the Business, Diplomatic and Entertainment Areas of Bangkok the hotel has all to offer.
    Spacious rooms with large bathrooms equipped with all amenities including broadband internet as well as wireless internet access and mini bar. Several restaurants and bars can also be found as well as a Thai spa, fitness centre and swimming pool. The architecture and décor is Thai – making it a charming yet modern 5 star hotel.

Unique Quality: Service with a smile is something one always finds in Thailand. I think one of the benefits of staying in the Four Seasons in Bangkok is access to all main regions of the Thai capital and its hospitality. It has the same style as most of the Four Season hotels style, graciousness and modern amenities.

Directions: Hotel is situated close to Lumpini Park

• cblanc9's Profile Photo

Beautiful in Bangkok

Best money I have ever spent in my life.
    Espically after two weeks travelling India and a 24 hour trip to Bangkok. It was heaven! Superb service. Got a grate rate of $158 a night. Close to beautiful hotels, shopping and temples.
    Taxi to/from airport approx 140 + tolls (70) baht.

Unique Quality: Exquisite. Delicious fresh fruit. Marble bathroom. Dark wood floor. Bed's you sink into under Down. Lemongrass martinis at dusk by the pool. Live orchestra during tea time.

Directions: Near embassys.