Ibrik Resort in the city

235/16 South Sathorn Rd.,Yannawa, Yannawa, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
AMOMA.com Hotelsclick.com Otel.com

More about Bangkok

Climbing the stairs!Climbing the stairs!

HotelHotel

BTS Skytrain Thong Lo StationBTS Skytrain Thong Lo Station

Ratanakosin IslandRatanakosin Island

budget hotel

by mohamedzameer

I need ADVICE to find the budget hotels from 700 to 1000 baht ,in SOI AREA , and salom ,the hotel must allow out side guest in the pls advice that hotel . I will be in bankok frm oct 16 to 20

Re: budget hotel

by SirHalberd

On Sukhumvit Road Soi 4 there are several places in this price range. Orchid group hotel chain has 3 small places between Nana Entertainment Plaza and the Ibis Hotel. Orchid also has another place near the Sukhumvit Crown Hotel but on Soi 6 (not far from church.) Prices around 700-850 baht.

Across from the Swan Bar on Sukhumvit Soi 4 (where the Soi 4 - Soi 6 connecting road begins) is the Happy Inn. That place is 600 baht for a room with air, hot water, private toilet and TV. Next door to this Happy Inn is one of the Orchid hotels and one across the street.

Bangkok Inn and President Inn are on Sukhumvit Soi 11/1. This is near the Swiss Park Hotel. Also on this same soi is the President Inn and Narry Inn with rooms under 1000 baht. I would choose the President Inn first. Business Inn even has some rooms at 600 baht but to small for more than a few hours after a late flight. Other rooms available at higher prices but most at the Business Inn under 1000 baht.

Use the map on this link for the President, Business Inn and Bangkok Inn.

Good luck.

Travel Tips for Bangkok

No need to protect your mouth

by Glorija

If someone has never been in Bangkok before than I would suggest to stay 3 days and explore it totaly. All the things I wisited were nice. From the shopping centers which are very cheap to tempels and street sceen.

PS.There may be some lack of fresh air while being in a bus with out window and driving just behind the truck. But in general Bangkok is clean and even the smell is not as bad as I expected. Just remember that you are on vacations and everything will be better and great. Bangkok itself is a special melody which sings while you are exploring it. Thailand itself has a lovely Thai girls and great landscape.
Bangkok as a main city really can suprise in a positive way.

BANGKOK AFTER FOUR TRIPS

by mamasan69

Now that I have experienced Bangkok on my past trips, I have a different opinion then after my first time.
After my first trip I think I had somewhat of a bad feeling toward Bangkok. However, now that I have spent some time here and experienced many things; my opinion has changed and I don't mind Bangkok. I still have many things to experience and try, but I still don't like to spend too long here. I like the beaches in the south too much to give them up totally. Well now that I'm away from Bangkok, the things I miss the most would be the weather, the sites, nightlife, Chang and most of all my girlfriend Off.

Thai Students.

by Sharrie

The young & 'restless'. Interestingly, I met many Thai students in those temples I visited in Bangkok. I guess visiting the temples is part of their education syllabus. They are a friendly bunch :)

LOTUS: a symbol of Buddhism

by ancient_traveler

The lotus plays a very important role in many aspects of the everyday life of the Thai people and is held sacred because of its close association with Buddhism and Brahmanism. Many Brahman goddesses, have lotus blooms in their hand when portrayed in paintings. A variety of water-lilies share the same Thai name as the lotus.

Since the plant is so common in Thailand, it is one of the refreshing sights that you should not pass unnoticed while travelling in this country.

keep what you bring from home...light!!!!

by kynisha

Remember that most airlines only allow you to bring home 20kg stored luggage and 7 kg carry on luggage (although the rules have recently changed on carry on from and to some destinations)
Your cheap shopping can become very expensive if they charge you for excess luggage.....

Comments