Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
More like a morgue than a hotel
This place is lacking in many things, namely atmosphere, fresh modern rooms, service and a paint job. We felt this place looked like a hospital inside, ie old vinyl floor tiles, tired staircases. However, it's not all bad. The pool is ok and the food from the restaurant is cheap and edible. In 2004 we paid 5 baht per room which is cheap. The location is good too in the tourist precint along Sukhumvit Rd.
Unique Quality: it's old!
Popular Hotels in Bangkok
48 Oriental Ave, Bangkok
333 Charoennakom Rd, Klongsan, Bangkok
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok
Explore the World
- Don Salva Apartments
- St Giles Hotel
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Spa
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Ho Tram Osaka Resort
- Travelodge Inn Virginia Beach.
- Banyan Tree Phuket
- Johnston Canyon Resort
- Istanbul Royal Hotel
- Marival Residences & World Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Rio Perlas Spa And Resort
- Radisson Kingsley Hotel (39475 WOODWARD AVE.)