Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Another cheap guesthouse........
I stayed at My House because for a few nights Peachy guest house was fully booked. This place has clean rooms, a lively restaurant in the entrance always playing recent ripped DVD's and a good place to meet other travelers. The location is good as it is just off Rambuttri which is just like a toned down Khao San.
The facilities were adequate but I didn't like how I was on the 5th floor!
Other than that My house is a nice and clean guesthouse that provides internet (over priced), a travel agency, and a good food.
Prices: Single 150 baht, double 300 - 500 Baht
(when I was there in low season, they offered free breakfast)
Unique Quality: Nothing really unique about it, but very popular with backpackers because of its location and restaurant.
Popular Hotels in Bangkok
48 Oriental Ave, Bangkok
333 Charoennakom Rd, Klongsan, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
Explore the World
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village
- Assos Hotel Istanbul
- Holiday Inn Trieste Duino
- Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island
- Sleepy Sam's Bed & Breakfast
- Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites
- Raffaello Hotel
- Hotel La Flora
- Days Inn - Watertown
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Resorts
- Hotel Losserand Montparnasse Paris
- Marriott's StreamSide Birch at Vail
- Du Fort Hotel