President Palace Hotel

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 29% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• gaolei's Profile Photo

Great Hotel in a Good Location

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is a little different than the surrounding roads. It is relatively quiet and up-scale. There are a lot of really good restaurants and very high-end lance clubs on Soi 11. The hotels are also mostly up-scale. The President Palace is a reasonably priced up-scale hotel, as well. The rooms are big, beds are comfortable TV is good and it is quiet. I have not seen a better room in Bangkok.

Unique Quality: There is a wireless router in the room, giving you the choice of good high speed wired or wireless internet for free.

There is a motor operated screen that can be lowered so that you can use the shower or toilet without sharing the experience with others in the room. I will never understand why bathrooms now have glass walls.

NANA terminal of the Skytrain is 5 minutes away at the end of the street. Very convenient!

Directions: Sukhumvit area

• An excellent Hotel, great value and service.

We travelled to Bangkok to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary. We booked a club room (great value) and enjoyed the whole experience. The breakfast and pre-dinner cocktails were fantastic. The staff on the 16th floor provided exceptional service, remembered your name, and even how you have your eggs for breakfast. I would like to commend this Hotel as one of the best Hotels I have stayed in. Every staff member from the General Manager to the House keeping did everything possible to make our stay in the President Palace a wonderful experience. Thank you

Unique Quality: An excellent Hotel, great value and service. Nothing was too much trouble

• balisunshine's Profile Photo

Feeling like a Queen

A nice hotel not too far away
    from the Bumrungrad Hospital
    is the President Palace Hotel.

You can find some great rates
    for this hotel on some the sites
    such as Orbitz.

Located near the Nana Station,
    in the Sukhumit area, this hotel offers
    236 spacious rooms of various categories,
    such as Superior, Deluxe, Superior Club and Deluxe Superior.
    The Superior and Deluxe Club rooms
    offer broadband Internet access
    and evening cocktails at the Club Floor on the 16th floor.

The gym is brand new and well equipped machines
    located on the swimming pool level.

Breakfast is a buffet at the restaurant downstairs.
    If you are part of the Superior and Delux Club rooms,
    you can have breakfast on the 16th floor.

We truly enjoyed our stay here
    and even winded up being totally lazy one day,
    and didn’t even go out so to just enjoy the room and the hotel facilities.

Unique Quality: Gym and buffet breakfast
    Wireless Internet

More about President Palace Hotel

GOOD HOTEL IN GREAT LOCATION.

by TripAdvisor Member VNAM

We stayed end of August, beginning of September 09, for three nights at the PRESIDENT PALACE HOTEL. The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
The (standard) rooms are large with wireless access, writing desk, coffe table and matching chairs. Most important, the bed is very comfortable and King Size. the decoration of the room gives a comfortable ambiance. Bathroom is what we would expect from a good hotel. We had only a shower in the bathroom but bathtube with shower is available. All was kept very clean.
The Gym is well equipped for its size with locker room incl. shower and toilet adjacent. The pool is just in front of the gym, which gives a pleasant view. We enjoyed to work out and have a relaxing swimm afterwards to cool down.
The Hotel is within walking distance to the skytrain station, however taxis are easy available. International Cuisine restaurants/pubs (Swiss, German, Australian etc.) are a stones throw away and so are travel/tour agencies. Bumungrad International Hospital is about 1.5 km from the Hotel.
The Manchester United Restaurant in the President Palace Hotel is surely an attraction for the fans. It serves a good international breakfast with the most delicious Feta Cheese I ever came across! Also the main meals are delicious and the available draught beer is wonderful soothing.
All in all we can recommend the President Palace Hotel to Business and Leisure Travellers. It is comfortable, has friendly, helpful staff, good facilities and is in a central location not far from anything. We will use this Hotel again when we are in Bankgok!

a perfect stay and a memorable one

by TripAdvisor Member Janie80

I stay in the club room of this hotel it was very happy since we enter the room, room was very nice and clean, staff of housekeeping were very efficient, club lounge was well organize, breakfast is ok, and we got free minibar as benefit too. Which we never get in any Bangkok hotel before, good value of money you have spend just 20$ to get all the benefit, staff were helpful in all you need, room was very nice and new as newly open hotel, I would definitely return to this hotel again.

'the best hotel in bangkok'

by TripAdvisor Member wudaokou

his is my first trip in bangkok with my boyfriend. we stayed in this hotel last 2 weeks. our first time to come to this hotel i feel like this is the best place for us. the staff are very helpful and courteous staff. they are called us by NAME. we feel very good because they recognized us and it seems we are important person, right?

Moreover the room is very beautiful with resonable price. Swimming pool and gym are very modern and clean as well.

Staff are very nice and room is very perfect so do i need something more???? then i am highly recommend this hotel. so do not to hesitate to choose this hotel as your trip in bangkok. i'll DEFINITELY choose this hotel for my next trip.
很好的!!!!

I will only stay at this hotel on my next trip to Thailand no other

by TripAdvisor Member haydarkirwi

I regret that I have not discovered or stayed at this hotel in the past, as I travel frequently to Thailand and Asia for business I stay away from Home for extended period of time and nothing is as same as being at home, this time your hotel made it possible. I never felt that I was in a hotel it felt like home. This is extremely important for me as I spend much of my days away from home; your staff and management are professional and caring and helpful beyond there call for duty. I have recommended your hotel to others as well as my travel agent back home. I hope all the success to the staff and management.
I have dealt with your hotel manger and I was very happy with his service and professionalism provided.
WELL DONE FOR A GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORCK

Fantastic hotel, great service and perfect location

by TripAdvisor Member cwalmsley

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bangkok. Incredible value for money. Friendly staff, clean, good-sized rooms, air-conditioned well equipped fitness centre and lovely clean swimming pool.

The location is close to the business areas, shopping, restaurants and bars. Once in the hotel it has a quiet relaxed ambience to escape the energy of the city.

Excellent in all ways

by TripAdvisor Member CaliforniaMax1

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel during my recent trip to Bangkok. It was an amazing value and excellent choice starting fom the loaction which is only few minutes from the SKY train and close to some of the top attractions of the area to the service of the hotel, Food and the quality of the rooms. Hotel is brand new and all rooms are equal if not better than all the main luxury brands. Rooms are clean, big and very well done. I would highly recommend them. Great value, Great hotel, Great location.

Amazing

by TripAdvisor Member ronypeng

It was truly a good experience residing at President Palace. The Staff were very helpful and polite. The outlook of the Hotel is amazing and situated in Ideal Location of Bangkok.

I would love to stay in the same hotel the next time i m travelling to Bangkok.

Great new hotel in Sukhumvit

by TripAdvisor Member foodtrippy

I've stayed in Sukhumvit a few times, and this would have to be one of the better hotels I've stayed in around the area.
Because it is such a new hotel, everything is fresh and clean-- the towels, the sheets, the pillows- they all looked and smelled clean.
My deluxe room was a good size (spacious), had a good view of the pool, free wifi, 2 (I'm not kidding, 2) flat screen TVs, and a sparkling (yes!) bathroom.
My only suggestion for the room would be that they do something about the lighting. I love how relaxing (and not to mention, how flattering) it is, but even with all the room lights and lamps on, it was still a bit too dark to put make-up on, or read without getting eye strain. The shower had great water pressure, but it never got hot enough, unlike the water in the sink. Make sure you check it out when they show you your room.
The staff were consistently gracious and helpful, from the moment we checked in, to the moment they put our bags in our airport taxi. They were always so friendly and accommodating. A big plus in Bangkok was that front liners all spoke English quite well-- very helpful when you need them to explain to the cabbie where you want to go.
The food in the Manchester was just so-so, but it was no biggie because the hotel was located in a happening area and you would have a myriad of choices. Speaking of location, this hotel is just a short walk from the BTS (Nana) station, about 5 minutes away, and there are a couple of banks with interntional atms and currency exchange windows along the way. It feels safe even late at night because the street has night markets, hotel bars and restos.
It would be great if the hotel had their own shuttle service, like the other 'president' hotels--which, judging from the logos, are sister hotels. Perhaps a proper restaurant or a cafe with healthier food options would be a good addition too, because all they have is the sports themed pub downstairs.
Overall, it was a good, comfortable stay. I'd stay here again and I'd recommend it to friends.

Comments