Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Ascott Bangkok - plush serviced apartment
The Ascot is one of Bangkok's more exculsive serviced apartments, but I am not sure if I would stay there again.
1. Room is nice (we booked a studio & were upgraded to a one-bedroom) if not too large
2. Decor is very modern, all the fittings are new and impressive (including a TV, DVD with surround and a bath plug that took 10 minutes to figure out...)
3. Kitchen is comfortable and well-equipped
5. The pool on the 7th floor is quite pleasant
6. Breakfast is good, but the room itself (Hu'u cafe/nightclub during the day) is not so nice for breakfast
7. The doormen are truly amazing - smart, bright and quick, always with a swift but not overdone wai...
8. There is a small minimart in the parking area
1. A short walk away from Chong Nonsi BTS station, but a lot of stairs away - this was tough for us with a pram and we ended up taking taxis - took a little longer but no stairs...
2. It felt a little too plush for me :-)
3. There is wifi everywhere, but you have to pay an extortionate ~ 500B a day for access. I think you can get access if you are a patron at the Hu'u
4. Keycard access everywhere (lift, corridors..) makes you wonder why..
Unique Quality: 4. As a guest, you get free entrance to Cascades, a plush health club on the 6th floor - and they have Les Mills classes ! (this was a huge plus for me...)
Directions: Taxi drivers, to a man, do not know this place.
Try telling them "Tuk Empiyer" (some of them know the empire tower office building next door), or the corner of Naraatiwat & Sathorn. Make sure you have amobile with you and the hotel's number :-)
Popular Hotels in Bangkok
48 Oriental Ave, Bangkok
333 Charoennakom Rd, Klongsan, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
Explore the World
- Cettia Apart Hotel - Marmaris
- Royal Grand Azure
- Magna Graecia Hotel
- Hotel Emporio Continental Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Express Tucson North-Oro Valley
- Sofitel St James London
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst
- Mcintosh Inn Of Princeton (Us Rte 1 And Quakerbridge Mall )
- Fersal Inn - Tuazon
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Red Roof Inn Mason/Kings Island
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort and Spa