80 Soi Kasemsan 3 Rama 1 Road Patthumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand

Yaowarat RoadYaowarat Road

Siam LiveSiam Live

Red Sky

by ariesvince

I heard a lot of beautiful things and spectacular experience in dinning at Red Sky or taking some cups of wine. Can you please give me some ideas about the rates of dinning there? I m visiting Bangkok on 31st to 11 of Aug.

Thanks, hope i enjoy ur few days vacation trip.

best regadrs(¨,)

by bkk_kd

Please don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps the best answer to your question is that Red Sky is one of those places where "if you have to ask how much, then perhaps you can't afford it".

Expect cocktails to start at B300++ per. Wine by the glass a bit more. A good bottle of wine should begin at B2,500++. For food, the low end for appetizer, entree and dessert would probably approximate B2,000++ per person. So, cocktails and dinner with wine can easily be $150-200 per couple.

Red Sky has one of the best views in BKK. If the drinks are too pricey for you, consider happy hour (2 for 1, but call to confirm when it begins) at 55, which is the indoor section adjacent to Red Sky. Even if you don't stop for a drink, it's worth walking through Red Sky for a few minutes. I'm sure that you will enjoy the view.

Good day.

My especial thanks to BKK KD, how kind and very much appreciated information. I really want to experience and enjoy the ones in a life time view in RedSky. My friend had been there last 2 months ago and she did not give me any idea or information how to deal with, she always say’s that never to leave Bangkok without getting in or having dinner on the 55th floor of hotel … wahhhh…(¨) This will be my first time to roam around Bangkok but I am also from Far East Asian country. Any more information and some guidance for my trip will much appreciated… I´ll be staying at RiverFrontResedence for 10 days.

Just want to extend my Thanks also to a website provider, it will ready helps a lot for all first timer. I read a lot of information about the city, the scam, do and don’t and many more. I really hope those small people will not take advantage to a tourist in their city, it will really make a bad reputation in their country…

Best regards and more power to all...

by bkk_kd

This weekend I saw an advertisement for Red Sky which said that there is a 50% off food promotion extending through the end of August. You should be able to take advantage of this deal, but when you get to BKK call the hotel at 02-100-1234 to be certain of the terms and conditions and, to ensure your view, to make a reservation of a table against the glass wall. Enjoy.

by ariesvince

Ohwwsss... That´s really nice... Thank you very much for your information, how kind you are. Hope to see you around in my 10 days vacation.

best regards and have a nice day to all.

GodBless

Travel Tips for Bangkok

City of Angels

by yen_2

I never realized how lot's of tourist Bangkok have..being one of it is really such a great memory, I think. When I first enter the Grand Palace, I thought there are a few tourist in there but wheew...lot's of it...I can just never imagine how much money they could have in a day for that (sorry for the Thai people), it seems that they comercialised the place but who wouldn't? It's just that I was amazed of how past things is really a very worth one...(until next time) Is it really GOLD?

Our Landmark...

by imran8852

The beautiful flowers around the monument are what attract us to snap some photos in the first place.
Every time we pass by around this monument, we know that we're nearly reaching the guest house that we stayed so this is some sort of landmark for us too.
The monument was designed by Mew Aphaiwong & The Italian sculptor Corrado Feroci who was a Thai citizen and used the Thai name Silpa Bhirasi, executed the relief sculptures around the base of the monument.
To find out more about the history of this monument pls. check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Monument So Many Things!

Bangkok Tip

by Krystynn

Buddhism is the main religion here in Thailand. And it is no surprise that wherever I go, whichever street corner I turned to - temples, temples and more temples greeted me! Every household also seems to have this miniature spiritual house planted just outside their main door. I don't know what is the exact name for this... maybe someone can let me know?

Pic Below: The regal splendor of the Wat Arun Temple (Temple of Dawn)....

It is a major riverside landmark and a religious shrine. The chief attraction here would most certainly be the magnificent 74 meter high Phra Pang tower. Decorated with glazed ceramic pieces, the temple literally shimmers in the sun.

The best way to conquer Wat Arun is to hire a boat from the Tha Tien pier near the Grand Palace.

Supertitious

by zazatann

Thai people are very superstitious and quite religious especially people in a country side. They will try to do anything to make them get lucky. Going to a special monk in a famous temple is one of activity for them to do. They'll ask for a monk to give a special spiritual into their body such as making tattoo for protection. putting gold leave into their mouth (eat) for getting nice speech for business or love or their forehead to keep that sacred inside their body.

However, This is just a personal belief of some Thais, NOT EVERYONE in this country do. Just some do that!!!!

Bring your buddies

by syllybabe

It's always fun to travel with friends and on this trip, 7 of us bonded pretty well...if not enough because the trip was too short.
The best part of travelling with your buddies who share the same hobby (in this case photography) is being able to share/borrow equipment. You never have to worry about running out of flashcards and batteries...Sensei and Dante always have a spare one handy.

Comments