Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Ideal location .. nice staff .. good buffet breaky
hi, i have stayed at a hotel called "woraburi" located in sukhimvit 4 .. it is far enough from the night life but has a shuttle to the train station .. it has its own website but may also be found in the numerous websites for accm as indicated with agoda etc .. good luck .. peter
Unique Quality: nice location .. easy access to night life / train station .. quick access for shopping / markets ..
Woraburi hotel, highly recommended over the web and a brief discussion with a friend who stayed there before, so decided to stay there.
The hotel in general was nice and pleasant, do not compare it with a 4 to 5 star hotel as they are way off the mark.
1. Nice environment,
2. The staff are friendly, help you lot
3. Facilities not much to shout about - Air-con, Fridge, TV with mostly thai channel or english movie with thai translate, bathroom consider ok with no bath tub (w warm shower)
4. No safety box in the room but only at the reception (V Safe)
5. Daily replenish mineral water (bottle)
6. Internet service (at 150bath/Hour) wireless in the room as well
7. Breakfast included
8. Swimming Pool (small size)
9. Rooms with queen side bed, room average sizes,
10. Tuk Tuk transportation services - runs every 1/2 hour
11. They have massage parlour in the hotel as well
1. The hotel is about 10-15 mnts walk to the main street (could be taxing when its raining or when its hot - Its really hot in Bangkok) ofcause you can choose to use the Tuk tuk services provided by the hotel - runs every 1/2 hour
2. Breakfast selection is poor, same food everyday (Since its included in the rooms)
3. Rooms that I got is facing the wall, no view - whatever view there is, is better than facing the wall
Unique Quality: Nothing much to say about the hotel other than if you are on a tight budget and dont mind spending 1000bath a night (depends on your country currency), This is hotel is actually a nice hotel to stay in - I dont have a major issue staying there (just walking part)
Directions: 1. Take a cab (wherever you are) tell the cab driver, its on sukhumvit Soi 4, by cab its about 1 or 2mnts drive, the hotel is on your right side
Everything You Need For 1000 baht.
Small place on Sukhumvit Soi 4. When staying in larger hotels for the price I paid here the larger hotels are normally run down and a bit ugly. Because the Woraburi is a smaller hotel it is in immacculate condition. The rooms are great and all facilites are well looked after and just as good as those in big hotels.
The roof top pool is great, the restaurant is great, room service is great, and the bar at the pool is great. I loved this place and is well worth the price and suitable for those who are on a budget. I came from the Ambassador Hotel which was twice the price and it did not begin to compare.
Other facilities include tour bookings, internet, pool table, and anything else you need.
More about Woraburi Sukhumvit
Any info about that hotels
128/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Klongtoey,
Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn
123 Soi Sukhumvit 57, Sukhumvit Rd
13 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 15, Bangkok,
Or may be some recomendation of other cheap hotels in this aera
Close to sky train and other transportation
try this site www.precisionreservations.com
Popular Hotels in Bangkok
48 Oriental Ave, Bangkok
333 Charoennakom Rd, Klongsan, Bangkok
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok
Explore the World
- Ka'anapali Beach Club
- W Seoul Walkerhill
- W Hoboken
- Aparthotel Aguamarina
- Crowne Plaza Jackson Downtown
- Eden Roc Miami Beach A Renaissance Resort And Spa
- Club Med Cherating Beach
- Rafaelhoteles Casanova
- Grand Motel Williams
- Neptune Inn
- Hotel Santana
- Colina Del Paraiso
- Country Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach At Waccamaw
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel