Cape Racha Hotel and Serviced Apartments

Cape Racha, Chonburi
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Chon Buri

All of us. PLCS team yeah!!All of us. PLCS team yeah!!

FishingFishing

Local dessertLocal dessert

Scorpion QueenScorpion Queen

Travel Tips for Chon Buri

You can go fishing!

by yen_2

Actually, I've asked a man if can I go with them fishing? then they just smile...maybe tey understand me or not? Well, I don't know if it's possible but I got this fishing boat in the bay while waiting for the sun to come down and I saw this...Do you have any idea what is this boat for? For all those things they put in there..don't have an idea what's that for! Maybe, it's for the fish they catch and put it there directly! A boat like that one!

Muang Chon Buri

by nanasha

"One part of west in Tahiland"

Chon Buri Province is an important province of Thailand. There are many places for travelling such as Pattaya, Bangsan, and so on. My thinking tells me, everyone knows these places well. But how many ones know any places where are travelling places also.
Therefore, I would like to suggest you about the places that are not Pattaya and Bangsan.

"Travelling"

On 24th of September was our holiday. Kiki and I who is my best friend, went to Chon Buri Province that our aimed place was Pattaya.
That was a special day for us.. In the night time before the day that we would leave from BKK. We excited to go there becoz we prepared to wear a bikini suit for taking picture. But it was cancled in the after day (the date that we went)
Why!!! Becoz no one wouldn't swim so my boss and manager changed the places. Oh! man! really sadden but we had to accept becoz this was an upper-command...:'(
--------------------------------->>>>>
By the way, we went to Wat Yanna Sungworn, Wat Kho Che Chan and Wihan Sian in the morning time. Then we ate sth. on Pattaya Rd.
After that, I was full..555+++
..................>>>>>>>>>>>
Even I didn't go to the beach, I went to the Zoo Tiger. That was great, it was the first time that I touch it. It really was wonderful!

"Wihan Sian Temple"

Wihan Sian, it's the chainese museum.
Very nice.