Chon Inter Hotel

Chon Inter Hotel
Agoda.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Chon Buri

One in the worldOne in the world

My share of the things we usually bring!My share of the things we usually bring!

View from the window...View from the window...

Elephant MuseumElephant Museum

Travel Tips for Chon Buri

Sipak Takraw

by yen_2

In my home country, this is called Sipak Takraw so, it sounds like I'm promoting my own country not Thailand! Right? But honestly, I tried to ask them what was it but they just give me a smile..I would really like to know but no luck though...But just now, found out that it is "TAKRAW As far as I can remember, a friend told me that Thailand has this game and is very famous all over the country. In my home country and Thailand competes with this game as they also are very good in it! The ball that is being played around is from a bamboo dry and form it like a ball! You need to have a sports shoes to hit the ball!

This sport is traditionally played by a loosely formed circle of men who use feet, knees, thighs, chests and shoulders to acrobatically pass a woven rattan ball to each other, endeavoring to keep it airborne, and eventually kick it into a basket suspended above their heads.

Odd Architecture

by yen_2

I've seen this one just right next to the bay and thought of getting a pic together with me, so hubby did it! This is the last one picture that my digi got and after this one, it retired!

This odd very big statue is along the bayside area. One can go up in there and witness the sunset...When we got there, they have some nice air breeze though..

Comments