Eastern Chonburi Hotel

More about Chon Buri

Mo-BaiMo-Bai

Our Van!Our Van!

Golden FishGolden Fish

Pretty welcome architecture?Pretty welcome architecture?

Travel Tips for Chon Buri

A HE not a SHE!

by yen_2

When we went to the park they have a small festival as they have a program in the side of the park facing the road. Then, I saw a couple of dance groups waiting and some already finished dancing but when another started to dance, I know that this one(see the pic) is not a girl! She is a He! And all of the audience were smiling and some were laughing but he just dance and dance...It was very funny to see him in there together with the other girls not guys..Afterall, he's the nicest dancer of all in the group! Discovering other's view of life..And I noticed they love to go visit in the park!

Bayside

by yen_2

This is the view you can see from the bayside..it really is relaxing and there are too many sits in there..you can relax if you like to..that if you're not in a hurry..I like the place, not too crowded and not too many people! Infact, not traffic at all..I can live in this place;) I hope!

From this point, you can see Pattaya specially during the night time though it's very little and the little lights you can see in there..

Comments