3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 36% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• morochaargentina's Profile Photo

PARADISE with Ritz Carlton Service without the Rit

From the moment you arrive, you feel you are in paradise. We arrive on my birthday to stay there for 2 days, and since it was my birthday, they upgraded us to a villa with an outdoor Jacuzzi... Great start! And when we got to the room... WOW! We have stayed in hotels that were more than a $1000 U$D per night and NONE got me as happy as this place! SUUUUUUUUUUPER romantic, quiet, beautiful, amazing customer service and all the attention to detail you can get...

The rooms are super nice, the bathroom is great and the shower pressure is great as well. Very comfortbable bed and bedroom set up, with a desk and a little table and 2 chairs (plus TV). You also have a balcony with a table and chairs and a nice outdoor sofa plus the yacuzzi! Ours was overlooking at the montains/jungle... what a view!!! Wake up there every morning is priceless!!

The resort is in the middle of the jungle, with exotic plants everywhere, but it’s also next to the river. You have to kayak to get to their private beach (or they take you on a motor boat if you don’t want to exercise). The beach is gorgeous: let’s be honest, that is the main reason why people come to Koh Chang! and you will be happy to be here. There are really nice chairs with umbrellas, towel service and a great bar/restaurant. You can also get an amazing massage on the beach for only 250 baht (around U$D 8)

Kayaks are free, included as part of your stay. There are a lot of cute bars that you can go to in the kayak, or you can kayak in the river or to some of the islands (we did it all! And loved it!)
    Breakfast is included and it is AMAZING! They have all kinds of fruits and several Thai dishes as well as international dishes; they also have an egg station where they make whatever you want. Also, they make some fresh coconut pancakes that are to die for.

They have a nice spa by the water, a conference room, a gift shop, 2 different swimming pools (an infinity pool and another pool with a waterfall) and 3 restaurants: one by the infinity pool, another one in the private beach and another by the river, which is super pretty and quiet and romantic at night. The food is REALLY good and great prices and great service.

The only downside is that internet is paid and kind of expensive (500 baht per day, aprox $16 USD or 100 baht per 25 minutes, 200 baht for 60 minutes. All the prices are per computer, so in our case $32 dollars per day so we can both work at the same time... not good...).

Talking about customer service I: I made a mistake when I made the reservation and when I called to change it, the told me “no problem!” without hesitation. The minute I hang up the phone I told my husband: this is going to be gooooooooooood!! And I was right!

Talking about customer service II: The night of my birthday, after we come back to our room, they knocked on the door and brought me a birthday cake! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE TOUCH! I will always be thankfull! It was delicious and it even had a candle, they just made sure that our stay was perfect at all times!

Anna is a PERFECT place for couples. But we also saw lots of families and all the kids were very well behave and quiet. They have a conference room, but since internet is paid I would not recommend this for business people...

Stay here, you will be happy you did!

Unique Quality: the location, the private beach, the free kayaks, the amazing customer service, the attention to the detail from all the personnel... LOVED this place!

• Aana Resort Koh Chang Thailand

Aana 's meaning is elephant, is located on the picturesque island of Koh Chang in the Gulf of Thailand. Koh Chang, a designated natural park, is approximately 300 kilometers due east of Bangkok.

• iyukase's Profile Photo

Perfect location

Unique Quality: The resort is located on the riverside which we have to sail to the hotel private beach nearby by canoeing or kayaking (hotel staff can help you!) or sail up into the island which you can stop and play in the fresh water ran from the waterfall.

At night, the resort offers firefly tour by taking you along the river to see hundreds of fireflies....very romantic ;)

More about Aana Resort & Spa

Where to stay

by jack2812

I am off to Ko Chang in March and am wanting some advise where to stay which would be good for family with children. I would prefer somewhere with a nice pool. That is not over the top priced.

Re: Where to stay

by gabbyc

HI we recently wentto Koh Chang and stayed at the KOH CHANG KACHA it was fantastic the pool was great plus there was a kids pool with a slide separate to the big beautiful pool. Location was great also
we would def stay here again it was absolutely fantastic!

hope that helps!

Re: Where to stay

by joobjib_m

AANA Resort & Spa, Klong Prao Beach
This resort would be good choice if you liked tranquility with beautiful setting and comfort. The resort is not very far from the White sand beach. The restaurant is placed on the riverside and gives the beautiful background. Clean pool with easy access and not too many people. I can recommend AANA.

Comments