The SPA Koh Chang Resort

15/4 Moo 4 Baan Salak kok, 23170, Thailand
The Spa Resort Koh Chang
Hotels.com Expedia.com CheapTickets.com

More about Ko Chang

Mangroves, coastal vegetation of East Koh ChangMangroves, coastal vegetation of East Koh Chang

Sunset - White SandsSunset - White Sands

Hotel poolHotel pool

White Sands Beach Resort in 2005White Sands Beach Resort in 2005

I need help - tourist magazine in Ko Chang

by malinche77

Hey kids, I really need your help. Could you please help me find a tourist magazine that's printed in Ko Chang??? If you've seen one in the store or you hotel please let me know what the name of the magazine is??

I'm trying to find the person who owns it in regards to an orphanage in Chiang Mai. The owner of the magazine is Thai - American (Thai person born and raised in the US). He is mid 30s and has an impeccable English.

Please help me....
Thank you so much lovely people!

Mali

Re: I need help - tourist magazine in Ko Chang

by kenhydethailand

Don't know about the magazine, but I can put you onto an orphanage in Phang Nga, they have another orphanage in Chiang Mai. It may be the one you seek.

Ken

Re: I need help - tourist magazine in Ko Chang

by Saagar

I spent 10 days on Koh Chang in November and found this magazine both extensive in its coverage and handy in terms of size: Koh Chang, Trat & the Eastern Islands, published quarterly by White Sand Publications Company Limited. Printed by the Post Publishing Co Ltd. I doubt it is printed on Koh Chang (that's really your question as I read it). Their web site www.whitesandsthailand.com . All this white sand stuff stems from Whitesands, which is a place on Koh Chang.
Saagar

Travel Tips for Ko Chang

MY FIRST VISIT HERE

by mamasan69

On my previous trips to Thailand I never did get a chance to visit Koh Chang, but on this one I made sure it was my first stop.
I enjoyed a few activities here, even on a short stay, but exploring the waterfalls would be a main highlight. It was a short ride to the entrance to see them, and then about a 15-20minute walk. But after you arrive the sight is very rewarding, it was nice and green with cool water to swim in. Well because it was my first time on Koh Chang I have many fond memorie. I guess the beach, waterfalls, and spending a great time with my girlfriend and her friends, are all things I will miss the most.

For Lazy Days (of which there are plenty here)

by aukjejetty

It is a perfect idea to bring your hammock to the island, you can rest at anyplace with trees. And since there are plenty of trees on the island, you can rest and relax almost anywhere.
At the weekendmarket in Bangkok you can buy a hammock for only a few dollars. Sometimes you can also find a mosquitonet especially for hammock which will be necessary if you plan to sleep outdoors in your hammock.

Trat (Laem Ngop) - Ko Chang

by Arjaree

There are a few piers for you to take a boat ride to Ko Chang. But the main ones are

1 From Center-Point-Pier to Dan-Kao-Pier
2 From Laem-Ngop-Pier to Dan-Kao-Pier

There is a boat every 2 hours, from 6.30am till 5pm, for both piers.

Take a song taew taxi to either pier and buy a ticket there. It takes almost an hour to the island and then when off the boat, take a song taew taxi to your own selected beach.

Check out the website for detailed info.

Walking along the beach

by sachara

Early in the morning and in the late afternoon I walked along the beach. It was special to be in such an enchanting environment, feeling almost alone on the world. I looked at the tiny crabs running along the seashore. I had even to look very well to discover the tiniest ones being not bigger as giant spiders.

I sat for a while at a tree trunk on the beach, playing with my feet in the water and sand, creating a piece of landart which changed all the time by the waves and the sea water. Thoughtless my hands collected shells, seaweed and pieces of coral around me. Thoughtless..... but at the same time full of thougths.

Enjoying the sea, the water, the temperature and the divine surroundings I hopped back to the huts, happy like a child.

Klong Plu waterfall

by bijo69

There is a waterfall near Klong Prao Beach which is easily accessible from Klong Prao Beach. The waterfall is inside the Nationalpark for which there is an entrance fee of 200 THB for foreigners. From the park entrance it's a 500m walk through the jungle to get to the waterfall. There's a nice pool where you can cool down after the walk, so bring your swimmers.

Comments