3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

8/1 Moo 4, Tumbon Phe, Rayong, 21160, Thailand

Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• Blue colored villas...

It's description when I read out the hotels was it's a BOUTIQUE 3 star's..And it really is! Arrived very late and this was our last place we wanted and it turned out to be FULL again! Jesus..=)

When I first entered the resort it was very quite and the lush of the garden looks very catching but unfortunately, we didn't got a room. The individually room villas are colored bright blue likes the color of the sky. And noticed each of them have airconditioned which I thought this will be good..has large windows to fully enjoy the gardens when you wake up..geeezzzz...Next time, I will never to book a room first even if it takes that I will be the one person in the hotel if I get there!!!=)

I honestly, didn't saw the beach during the day as it's clearly said we got there late at night. But a friend of hubbys told us it really is pretty!

Unique Quality: It's right near in the Na Dan Pier. And pretty colored bright blue villas.I'm curiosed...

More about Sai Kaew Beach Resort

Boat to Ko Samet

by karin_kamphuis

We booked the trip to Ko Samet from Holland. But there's a booking agency at the coast in front of the island. It's in a place called Ban Phe (17 km. east of Rayong).
There you can book a stay on the Ao Prao resort or Sai Kaew Beach resort (same owner), both beautiful resorts next to each other at Ao Prao beach.

This boat from Ban Phe to Ao Prao leaves a couple time a day (at the message bord at the booking agency). We left at 1.30 PM to arrive in 30 minutes at Ao Prao beach.
There's a short stop at Laem Noi Na at the North side of the island.

It's a nice boat, really Thai and colourfull.

If you want to get faster at Koh Samet you can hire a speed boat at the little harbour from Ban phe; but this will cost you a lot more.....!!!

Trust me....it´s paradise

by summer26

It is not exactly Ko Phi Phi but the islands in Thailand are truly wonderful.
I was here on a business trip, and we saw the ´luxurious´part of the island for honeymooners with bungalows, private beaches and thai massages and also laid-back part of the island where we stayed in 3*Sai Kaew Beach resort. I really liked this part, where the beach was full of reggae bars and chilled atmosphere. The sea was warm but full of little jellyfishes.

"Sai Kaew Beach resort"

Our resort looked like a surfer village, i really liked it, only the service was quite bad, slow and unproffesional - you are not really used for the service like that in Thailand.

"Arrival to the beach"

..was very nice because all the managment of the hotel was waiting for as on the beach with wet towels and a coctail! Nice!

by frederikranke

Hey,

Has anyone tried this place, if so how was it. Is the beach good?

Hope to hear from you!

Frederik

RE: Sai Kaew Beach Resort

by kanirynn

yes, i've been there..:) its the first left beach. .. peaceful and yah..nice :D
see it!