4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 84% less than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• toppsmark's Profile Photo

Wonderful and tranquil

I have stayed at this hotel literally dozens of times because it is near our most important suppliers factory. I have stayed there for close to a month on one or 2 occaisions. The building and furnishings are a bit worn, but everything is kept spotlessly clean and well maintained. The grounds are very beautiful and it is a treat to walk around them. The staff are friendly, courteous, and helpful, and speak good English. The breakfast buffet is quite good, although limited (try the coconut pancakes!). The prices are reasonable. They occaisionally have fireworks at night and it is a popular spot for weddings and corporate affairs. The air conditioning is good (very important in Thailand) and the water pressure is excellent. The rooms are large and most have balconies; and the beds are extremely comfortable. I have never been to their cultural show, but I'm told it is fun and interesting. Same for the spa, I've never tried it, but it looks great. I would recommend this hotel without reservation. I always feel very comfortable and at home when I am there. I can't wait to return.

Unique Quality: The grounds are fantastic.

• Pichayada's Profile Photo

Rose Garden Aprime Resort

Relaxing with amazing Spa by the hotel and it located by the river.

Unique Quality: Check out from its website. It is exactly what they say!!!

Directions: 32 km from Bangkok.

Comments