306/89 Moo 12 Thappraya Road, Nongprue, Pattaya, 20150, Thailand

The Beach road in PattayaThe Beach road in Pattaya

So CuteSo Cute

Local Tours Price & Hotel

by aravi

We are family of 2 adults & 2 children (age 5 & 9) will be visiting Pattaya during 3rd week of July 2007 for 3 nights.

We would like to take these following tours, if anyone knows the price please quote how much for adult and children.

1) Coral Island full day trip
2) Nong Nooch Village & Show
3) Mini Siam

Also need an advise on Hard Rock Hotel. Is it good hotel for the kids?

Thank you in advance - Regards - aravi

by Pimilan

1) for coral island you can book to a local travel agency, about 500-800 bahts/person eating is inclusive or go directly to the pier, there 2 prices, 150 bahts 2 way and directly to a beach or 20 bahts one way boat and then a taxi to a beach 30-50 bahts.

by Peter4

Aravi -

I see you are just new on this forum, and you show no other travel experience at all.

So, since you are a family, are you aware of the main activities in Pattaya?
Are you aware that the city primarily revolves around prostitution and cheap booze?
Yes, there are other activities, but that is the main reason for Pattaya and the primarily flavor to the entire area.

For a family, there are so many better options in Thailand, that I wonder why one would select Pattaya.

Of course, for a single man, out to have a very good time, there is probably no better place than Pattaya!

-- Peter

by aravi

Instead of going to Pier, its better let me book through Tour operator that would be easy.

Peter: Thanks for your reply. I have travelled to few places, which I have not mentioned in VT.

From your saying about Pattaya, you mean Pattaya is not meant for family travel at all? No family visits Pattaya? I have heard there are lot of activities for Children in Hard Rock Hotel.

Regards - Aravi

by tarni668

I took my children aged 13 & 10 years to Pattaya & yes there are families there.Also a lot of prostitution about but that is not the only thing happening there.The kids would love to go to Ripleys Believe it or Not also there is putt putt and alot of other things to do and see.Nong Nuch is absolutely beautiful.You will enjoy Pattaya just close your eyes to the prostitution about.We stayed at the Rabbit Resort so I can't advise about the Hard Rock Hotel.

by aravi

Thank you Tarni for the information. We will add Ripley's Believe it or Not in our Agenda at Pattaya.

Travel Tips for Pattaya

AMAZING PATTAYA SALE 2008

by YaaDong about All Department Stores

During the next three months, from 1 July to 30 September, the Amazing Pattaya Sale returns for a second consecutive year. Shopping complexes, superstores, retail outlets and jewellers will be participating in the shopping extravaganza and are offering shoppers deep discounts of up to 70%. Looking for some great buys and irresistible bargains? Participating outlets include the following.

The Avenue
The OTOP Thai Pavilion
Krungthep Bangkok Hospital

10 Baht Bus Around Pattaya/Jomtien Beach

by JanetChan

This photos shows a Taxis..but actually it look exactly like the Baht Bus. The Baht Bus travel from Pattaya to Jomtieh Beach. They just travel the same big round along the main road. And they bring you to almost to all destinations in Pattaya, the Big C shopping mall, Tops, Ripley believe it or Not, haunted house...etc

You would just have to flag for the bus, hop on it and when you reached where you wanna stop, You just pressed the bells to inform the driver and pass him 10baht.

I think 10 baht is the maximum fare you need to pay for any distance. Dont have to arrange for a taxis to get to your destinations....only tourists who have too much cash do that :P

We just hop onto the bus and whenever we see something nice, like Ripley Believe it or Not, we just pressed the bells to drop off.. This is like a tourist bus in Pattaya for me :D

Good beaches

by GlobalTrekker59

Me and a friend caught the hourly ferry from the Pattaya pier to Kho Larn the other day. The trip was 20 Baht each and took about 45 minutes to get there. We sat on the upper deck and chilled for the ride. Getting there and walking down the pier you are bombarded with folks trying to sell you stuff and or offering you a ride to one of the several beaches you have to choose from. We chose the nearest beach and took thw ride from hell in a taxi with a serious oil burnimng problem. When got to the beach we hired a few beach chairs at 100 baht each and kicked back and relaxed. The beach is full of stores along the beach selling both food, clothing and souvenirs. There are some really good bargains to be found here, and haggling is a way of life in Thailand at venues like this. Unfortunetly our day was cut short by a thunderstorm, but by the time we were half back across to Pattaya, the sun was out and the skies were clear! Normal I guess.

Market in Pattaya

by Pimilan

It have two large markets in Pattaya and one in Naklua.
You found the same product like the market in the country, maybe it's more expensive. It's in central road near second road, in south pattaya road across the temple and in Naklua center. In naklua you found more seafood like the other one and less shirt.

Pattaya (Thailand)

by alona_ua

"Walking street"

No coments cose I am sure anybody who have been in Pattaya are knows about this street. lol

"Sea Sand Sun hotel"

nice green hotel. but far from center. 100% NICE HOTEL.

"ALKAZAR"

it was great show. lady-boy hmmmm very interesting. believe me. in next my visite I AM SURE I would visite again. lol
(THIS IS MAN on my pic!!! I mean - EX MAN. can you believe????) welcome to Pattaya hehehe

Comments