Flipper Lodge

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 22% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Pimilan's Profile Photo

In soi 8

This hotel open in 1989 is one of the firtst hotel in this lively soi. 20 meter from beach road it offer 2 pools and confortable room, is relatively noise due to the music of the numerous bar of the soi. It have a sisster on soi 7 Flipper house.

Unique Quality: 2 pools, lively soi

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

My ideal place to stay

My favourite hotel in Pattaya is the Flipper Lodge Hotel in Soi 8 (side street 8).

It is located in a busy street (especially at night), and is very near the sea and Beach Rd.

Nearby are some small supermarkets and some restaurants.

The rooms are big with a king size bed and are very clean.

Unique Quality: Big bed, good air-conditioning, filled mini-bar, good room service, friendly staff at the front desk, good service.

For me this the ideal hotel in a beach resort like Pattaya.

More about Flipper Lodge

Not the best in town

by filipdebont about Apex Hotel

The second time I visited Pattaya I had booked a room here, in order to stay here for 3 weeks. The price then was 250 Baht / night, which was cheap.

But I only stayed here for one night, as the air-conditioning was not working properly. I believe that it was hotter in the room then outside. Also the rooms are provided with an all in one air co unit, so ventilator and cooler in one, which means a lot of noise. It was just as there was a running tractor next to my bed. So it was really impossible to sleep.

As the hotel was full (that’s what they said to me at the front desk), I could not get another room, so immediately started a search for another hotel. So I discovered the Flipper Lodge Hotel in Soi 8, and I am still staying in that hotel whenever I visit Pattaya. The rooms are clean, air-conditioning, safe in room, good location, hot water 24h, mini-bar,swimming pool, car park, TV, Phone, security, Email and fax service, laundry service.

Cheap price : 450Baht / night

Let's walk

by filipdebont

As my hotel (Flipper Lodge Hotel in Soi 8) is centrally located, I can do most of my transfers in Pattaya on foot.

I just love to stroll on the great walkway along Beach road. Like this you walk all the time along the sea and the sandy beach.

And it is a nice walk, if you walk all the way from the old pier near the Siren Beer bar complex till the Thai Office near the Dusit Hotel.

I want to know more about the sunshine hotel and residence.....

by avidubai

I would like to know more about the sunshine residence and hotel and if that is a good place to stay...........

RE: I want to know more about the sunshine hotel and residence.....

by Travel2write

Hotel has a nice pool and seems very nice from the lobby. Although I thought the showers were substandard with poor water pressure. I would look elsewhere. Maybe even at flipper house or flipper lodge. Same Soi's. If you are looking for more info, email me.
Take Care
T2W

• ecevizci's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I wanna thank all the friendly and always smiling staff. The hotel is really so nice. In a good location just in the heart of a busy never sleeping street soi 8. Close to walking street. Nice restaurant , really nice breakfast. Surely i will again stay in this hotel in my next visit to Pattaya.