Inn House

322/1 Pattaya beach Road soi 13, Pattaya City, Banglamung, Pattaya, 20260, Thailand
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Pattaya

in a manicured garden in nong noochin a manicured garden in nong nooch

Watersports activities in PattayaWatersports activities in Pattaya

The Beach road in PattayaThe Beach road in Pattaya

Some great GolfSome great Golf

transport from BKK airport to Pattaya?

by idaho_sailor

Does anyone have insight and current pricing for reasonable transport from the new airport to Pattaya...? my flight comes in at noon. Are taxis an option? and cost? any other ways ?
thanks much
doug

by ydelrusso

You could take a taxi, a transfer service (about 1500-2500 baht/one way trip) or take a bus from Ekamai Station (120 baht or so.)

by Peter4

It's so easy to answer a question like that with Google that I wonder why you posted here.

According to the Suvarnabumi airport's web site: Bus Number 389 - Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya.

Going to Ekami station -- as suggested above by "ydelrusso" -- would be a long, time-wasting, detour out of the way.

On forums which focus on Pattaya (which Virtual Tourist does not), there are ENTIRE threads devoted to answering exactly that question in awesome detail.
One such forum is http://www.thaivisa.com
There many others.

All of that available -- quickly and efficiently -- thru Google.

-- Peter

by Dabchick

All the info you need will be found on this website, enjoy your holiday.

by SirHalberd

Depends on the time you arrive at Bangkok. A taxi may be the only alternative between 11 PM and some time in the morning (unless they have added some more bus runs to Pattaya that occur during the night.)

Some of the bus runs are far apart. Since the new airport has opened more and more bus runs out of that airport have been added. A bus out Ekamai may be a viable alternative if the wait for a direct to Pattaya bus run is too long.

Some Pattaya bus runs leave from the airport bus station and there is also a special Pattaya bus operated by Bell Travel and Transportation that leaves directly from the terminal. Previous postings cover these buses.

Depends on when you arrive.

Hal

by idaho_sailor

great website, you are right, answered all my questions on transportation. thanks for the link...
DN

by idaho_sailor

Dabchick, sir Hal, ydelrusso and peter,
thanks for the responses. the website dabchick linked is the definitive site, imho, covers it all with schedules and pricing, looks very current. thanks
DN

by voyager37

hi,
quick and simple answer,
I was there last november and we paid 1700 for a ac van, and a return fee of 1000. good luck

Travel Tips for Pattaya

Avenue Pattaya

by kenningst about Avenue Pattaya

Avenue Pattaya is a shopping complex which is more posh and upmarket compared to Royal Gardens. They have a huge cinema on the top floor and very nice dining area. It is located about 15 - 20 minutes walk frm Avenue Pattaya.

Local Bus

by Wann

This is a kind of local bus, the blue one. Buses ride around the city on the proper route and also can be a taxi if you ask for. The fare for taxi you can negotiate (a bit).

When I was in Pattaya, I always walk as in central Pattaya, everything is in walking distance, just only when I want to go further out from Central or go to Jomtien Beach so I take the local bus.

Better than Pattaya beach

by krisptkat

Beaches do matter. Be careful beaches vary on this island. Did have some excellent snorkling, also picked up a lot of bottles from the ocean floor. It was fun going out there on the big boats. Got to meet many people. The ride to the island costs 20 baht one way, and takes about 45 minutes. Chair rental is 50 baht. Nobody touched my stuff. A few vendors. Some selling ice cream.

Pattaya Orphanage

by trevndebs

Last time we were in Pattaya we saw this featured in a magazine and so looked it up on good old JEEVES ( WWW.ASK.CO.UK )
We wanted to help in some way so sent off an e-mail to Father Ray and asked what we could do and he said that they are grateful to receive anything from the tourists to help the kids.
We literally filled one suitcase with all sorts of school supplies, pens, colouring books, balloons etc. Hair bands, combs, brushes literally anything that you and I take for granted, they can use!
Just spend half an hour in your local pound shop and you'll make a world of difference to the kids, and their smiles will stay with you for a long time after you've come home.
Any taxi driver will know where it is but to be on the safeside, get your hotel staff to write it in Thai for him!
Taxi fare will be about 100 Baht from anywhere in Patong area.
It's best to phone up in advance to make sure that someone is free to greet you, cos the little ones have a nap at lunchtime.
Just do it!
:>)

Pattaya a strange encounter

by sabje414

"The beginning"

Due to my work ( I work mostly with men) I got intersted in the Walhallah they called Thailand.
So, after all the stories, I could not find a reason to try this country of the everlasting smile.
Offcourse I had my doubts, what can a girl like me do in a land made for the guys....but I am not afraid of anything so I tried.....

"Start of a holiday"

My first evening in Pattaya.....aaaaah please can somebody help me...so busy...noisy....smelly...but to be honest I was just very tired after a trip of two days...and after a quiet holiday in Bali was this a big difference!
It took me I think 2 days....and I already wanted to stay forever.
I met a lot of nice, charming people. Even the ladies at the bars did not look strange when some european lady just sat down to have a beer.
Most of my time ( in the evening) I spent at a bar with the ladieboys....and I loooove them.

"The goodbye"

Looking back now I will miss all of thailand...I think of my friends everyday and hope they are doing well.....and for sure I will go back as soon as possible
To be sure I also saw something else then the nightlife....this time a picture of the scenery....
And to my friends over there....Ae, Won, Miauw and all the others....we'll meet again

Comments