Pattaya Hotels

Our Members Say

Hotels in Naklua/North Pattaya: Naklua/ North Pattaya Hotels

Here are list of Hotels in North Pattaya/Naklua area for your info. Phone numbers are listed for inquiry and reservation.

1. Beach View Hotel - (038) 42-2660

2. Regent Marina Hotel - (038) 42-8015

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Sailing and Boating, Beaches

Beach View Hotel

Resorts in Jomtien Area: Jomtien Resorts

Here are list of Resort in Jomtien area for your info. Phone numbers are listed for inquiry and reservation

1. Golden Beach Resort - (038) 23-1590

• Related to: Beaches, Fishing, Sailing and Boating
  • Written March 24, 2004

Golden Beach Resort

• Reviews: 859

Lodge, Inn, etc...: Naklua/ North Pattaya Lodge, Inn, etc...

Here are list of Lodge, Inn, etc. in North Pattaya/Naklua area for your info. Phone numbers are listed for inquiry and reservation.

1. Garden Lodge - (038) 42-9109
6. Palm Garden - (038) 42-9188

• Related to: Beaches, Sailing and Boating

Queen Victoria Inn

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Little Court: One of the Cheapest Pension Houses...

(last date stayed - Feb. 7, 2004)

Spending few nights here was pretty good. It is not an air-conditioned room but wall fan will definitely help your humid nights. No need to share your private moment with other tourist because you have a bathroom/toilet to use inside your room.

Room 414
200 Baht/night
150 Baht the next day...

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written December 7, 2003

Little Court

• Reviews: 859

Lodge, Inn, etc...in Central Pattaya: Central Pattaya Lodge, Inn, etc...

Here are list of Lodge, Inn, etc in Central Pattaya area for your info. Phone numbers are listed for inquiry and reservation.

1. Nova Lodge - (038) 42-0016
7. Royal Century - (038) 42-7800

• Related to: Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches

Nova Lodge

• Reviews: 859

Lodge, Inn, Resort, etc...in South Pattaya: South Pattaya Lodge, Inn, Resort, etc...

Here are list of Lodge, Inn, Resort, etc. in South Pattaya area for your info. Phone numbers are listed for inquiry and reservation.

1. Diann Inn - (038) 42-9675
10. The Residence Garden - (038) 36-4314
11. Welcome Plaza - (038) 42-4765

• Related to: Beaches, Diving and Snorkeling

Diana inn

• shelnlin profile photo shelnlin
  • Reviews: 107

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Intown Holiday Hotel: Intown is In town...

The In Town Holiday Hotel is very centrally located and is close to all the markets, shops, bars and entertainment.

This hotel is clean and tidy and the rooms are serviced daily.

Although close to the action, this Hotel is usually pretty quiet. However on my first trip... there was a lot of noise coming from the room above me and I had to complain several times because this guy was obviously having a swinging good time and it was hard for others like me who really wanted to sleep... I should have made lots of noise while he was sleeping throughout the day... (no it's not even worth the hassle...I have got better things to do than that).

Each room either comes with two twin beds or a queensized bed. I think that for memory each level has twin beds on one, queens on the other and so on... just check with them first.

I am a bit of a light sleeper and found although I enjoyed staying at this Hotel it could get a bit noisy at night especially when some of the Singles brought their dates back with them. There is tiles in the hallways which can be a pain whenever you here clink clonk of high heels and giggling going past your room, but generally things were pretty good and the rooms were spacious and comfortable.There is plenty of room to hang up or put away your clothes.

This hotel comprises of one roof top pool and has a resataurant. The restaurant doesn't get used that much in the evenings but it does a good buffetbreakfast for 80 baht. If you like you can ask one of the staff to make you an omelete with your own choice of filling from the buffet. This is included in your cost so it is really nice to have a fresh omelete delivered to your table.

Although the Intown is not flashy like an upmarket five star place, it has a nice lobby (which for some reason the lights are usually turned off but the reception lights are left on... it's a bit dark in there). The rooms are all very clean and spacious which come with their own Bar fridge stocked with drinks and some snacks. In Town provide free bottled water which is a plus as it is not safe to drink water from the tap in Thailand and usually you have to buy it to brush your teeth etc...

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Women's Travel, Singles, Family Travel
  • Written September 17, 2004

Ice inn: Nice design

I stay in January 2000, it was just open, in this nice designed hotel. Even i have one of the cheapest room, 300 bahts-7.5 USD, i have one of the few room with seaview. No elevator my room was on third floor. New thai style decor troughrout the hotel. Some room have corridor view or to the next bulding. Large internet cafe on ground floor, good location on second road.

Nice design, good location

• Written October 25, 2005

Birds and Bee formerly Cabbages and condoms: Direct acess to the beach

Exclusive hotel in Jomtien beach with direct acess on the beach. Different building on the really nice garden, good service and of course a condom under the pillow.
Marvellous swiming pool and superb restaurant even is a little bit windy.

Direct acess to the beach by stairs, exclusive suites right on the beach, good securities, great view from the impressive pool.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Luxury Travel
  • Written August 20, 2005
Tip Photo

• goutammitra profile photo goutammitra
  • Reviews: 1305

SUNCITY PATTAYA: Please Avoid This Hotel While in Pattaya

Let me share our only shocking experience in Pattaya. I am putting the excerpts of my mail sent to SOTC, my travel operator in India.

The next two day went as per schedule with all of us more or less satisfied with the tour itinerary. However, when we reached Pattaya on third day evening, we found to our utter surprise that we are being kept in a lousy hotel called Sun City run by an Indian Origin Sardarji, is stead of Royal Orchid ( which is a real star category hotel). Many of us objected there to check in and wanted to see the promised hotel first but since it was late in the evening ( The late caused by the local tour operator by taking us to Gems factory and Pattaya tower hotel ( which was unannounced) for tower ride for more than 2 hours, in stead of Tiffany's show, which we visited next day). The rooms were of very ordinary type and so was their dinner, however we have no complains about their breakfast.

Real shock was waiting for us next day on 25th October'12 morning when we were checking out, we were slapped a bill for Baht 1000/- towards fine for staining their bed sheet, which was very small and washable, caused by my wife's new cotton night suit purchased at Pattaya. The stain was very small about 2 inch in diameter and could have washed off with the bleach they used in laundry. But they insisted , that it was not washable and we need to pay fine as per their club rule(?). This rule was never explained to us either by Ms.Cynthia or Mr.Anand or even the hotel people. We sought help from Ms.Cynthia, who had already departed with the earlier group in the morning , but she also could not help. Then we approached Mr.Abhimanyu Sigh their F&B manager as the GM Mr. Khim Soni was not coming out after repeated request. However, after one hour he came and we explained him the situation in detail that he can not charge us fine for 1000 Baht for a 100 baht old bed sheet, he said he can't change the rule and made a deal with us that we pay Baht 500 and go. Which ultimately we had to shell out but he kept the bed sheet with him saying that we need to pay Baht 1000 to take that old bed sheet with us. Another tour member Mr.Dhanania also had to face similar fate as he too had to shell out Baht 700 for a bed sheet smeared with pink tint, which we are sure would never have caused by any cloth. It was a hue coming form some old wash, which Mr.Khim Soni refused to entertain. The morning departers got scot free as there was no checking early in the morning. We were not given any bill for the money taken. I shall send a copy of this mail to Thai Tourism and Pattaya Tourist Department to make sure that my complaint is entertained and also project this incident to all the travel websites. We noticed that no one stays there except for Indian group tours. I was also approached by their Masseuse at 11.00 pm if I wanted their services in my room, which we don't mind as it is common practice in almost all hotels in Pattaya.

Let me mention here that we have traveled to 12 countries so far with Cox & Kings, SOTC ,Zenith and self, never before we had this kind of insulting experience in any of the rough cities like Cairo, Dubai, Vietnam, or in the several cruises we have under taken. I am sure many of the group members will share their bad experience with Sun City with you after their return. I am sure this will affect your business as most of travelers in the group are regular travelers. We were told by many of the fellow travelers that they will think twice to book their future trips with SOTC, only because of this substandard hotel called Sun City. Many also discussed, that they were deliberately delayed by the local tour operator so that we get tired and forced to stay in Sun City. I am sure, you will have to answer to many of your esteemed customers, now or in their future travels.
Update on 16.11.2012: After this mail was sent to SOTC, they sent a reply to me and also spoke to me regretting the incident and offering me back Baht 500 which was taken by Suncity Pattaya and a Future Travel voucher of Rs.5000/- for 3 of us to compensate us but never admitting that they have kept us in a Sub Standard hotel. I have declined the offer as I am a traveler and not in extortion business. I am reproducing below their reply:

Ref: - SOTC World Famous Tours to Far East – FAR133-211012A

Dear Mr. Mitra,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your family for traveling on our SOTC World Famous Tours to Far East- 2012. We are in receipt of your feedback dt 2nd November 2012 addressed to us and have note the same.

Having gone through your feedback, please allow us to present the following:

Bed Linen (Pattaya):
In reference to your feedback received regarding the amount paid for the stained bed linen as discussed our operations team has taken up the matter with the hotel. We will be refunding THB 500 @ 1.79 = INR 895 totally paid by you to the hotel. We request you to kindly revert with your acceptance and let us know in whose name you would like the cheque to be processed in.

Hotels stay (Sun City – Pattaya)
In reference to your feedback regarding the hotel stay, we wish to state that as a tour operator we accommodate our guests in hotel that offer good value for money. The hotel chosen for your stay is a 3 star category hotel however we have noted your feedback and will surely share the same with our supplier. We also ensure the same will be shared with our management while planning future tours.

Vehicle (Ayutthaya):
In reference to your feedback regarding the taxi to Ayutthaya, we wish to state that the excursion is not included in the itinerary and arrangemnts had to be done on tour with our supplier. We appreciate your comments on Cynthia and will surely share the same with her.

Not withstanding the above, as a special case of maintaing goodwill and with an intention of keeping good relations with our esteemed clients, we would like to offer you and your family a Future Credit Voucher of Rs.15000/- totally (Rs.5000/- per person). The voucher will be valid till 31st October 2013. This offer will be over and above any promotional offer prevailing at the time of booking for future tour. We request you to kindly confirm with your acceptance for us to process the same.

Thanking you once again, we would look forward to having the privilege of you and your family, travel with us again. Kindly feel free to get in touch with our Customer Care or branch for any future travel.

Kerry Pereira
Deputy Manager Customer Care
........................................................................................................................................
Outbound Division, Kuoni Travel India (Pvt) Ltd.
8 Floor, Tower A, Urmi Estate · 95, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg · Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai 400 013 · India
P +91 (0) 22 6614 2109 · F +91 (0)22 6614 2010 · mailto: kerryp@kuoniindia.com · www.kuoni.in · www.sotc.in

Dear Ms.Pereira,

Thanks a lot for your call and the mail. While appreciating your effort to close this issue, let me assure you that we won't need the Future Credit vouchers, as it was not our intention to get money from you.

Suncity Hotel: It's a lousy substandard hotel, which may offer you value for money, but not for the tourist. I shall use different forum to highlight this with facts and figures. The GM of Suncity Mr.Khim Sony, maintained all along that it's a four star hotel. We have stayed in many hotels in India and abroad we are fully aware what a four star should look like. I am enclosing a couple of pictures of Suncity for your kind reference. In the first picture, you will notice, there is a commotion as people were not ready to check in finding it substandard. There was almost a near fight situation between Mr.Anand Naik( SOTC Escort) and Mukherjee family, Dev family of Assam and Gupta family of Kolkata. This may be verified from them as you have all the contacts with you. The next photograph is of my room , very basic and small, the hotel in Bangkok ( Jazz Hotel) was a palace before Suncity!

The worst part was the way Mr.Khim Sony acted , as if, it was just like a Mafia Don, doing bargain for life. You pay Baht 500 and go was his attitude, I am making this relief for you. He also said,if I pay Baht 1000, then I can take the bed sheet along with me. Are they in travel / hospitality industry or in extortion industry. I still can't forget the nightmarish experience we had at Suncity! I just don't want this money back from them either!
I shall be using different forum for Suncity among the travel community world over.

Regarding arranging a vehicle, it was a request from my side to your local office, with whom we have very good personal relations. But they in turn send the request to Bombay office, who never communicated it to your Bangkok travel partner. it was a goof up and a lesson for me. I shall be careful next time I make a request to anyone.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written November 19, 2012

Sun City Hotel , Pattaya

Marina Inn & bungalow: Bungalow right on the beach

Incredible view from the bungalow and the restaurant of this small resort wirh just 70 rooms. Is located on the Pattaya-Naklua road just before the city of Naklua.
Different bungalow and small building. It have somme horse to walk around the large garden. Really small pool but when you stay in the bungalow you feel like an other place like Pattaya and the city is just 2 km away. Really cheap 350 for room on bulding and 500 for bungalow !

Quiet, cheap and beach view

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Budget Travel, Family Travel
  • Written August 30, 2005

bungalow in park

Sea view villa: Original Thai house

This is an original way to sleep in Jomtien beach, located at the corner of wat bun road and the beach road of jomtien, it offer different thai house, until 10 people can sleep in a house. excellent restaurant on the beach road.

Large thai style house, good retaurant

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written September 8, 2005

Honey Lodge: Cheap near walking street

This hotel on south Pattaya road, near walking street, is one the first in Pattaya, renovated in the middle of the 90's and in 2012 is cheap and offer 52 rooms of about 900 baht, and surprising is not to noise. Room only with shower.

Good location

• Written October 21, 2005

bulding

Grand hotel: Small tower in south Pattaya

This large hotel offer 115 rooms and 2 styles of rooms, in the old bulding, it cost half price and seaview room in the latest bulding. Small pool on the roof 50 metres from walking street.

nice view from the room, near walking street

• Written October 23, 2005

view from the room

Basaya resort: Hotel with the oldest bar in Pattaya

This old hotel know as "Nipa lodge" is opened from 1964. Nice lobby with coffee shop and the oldest bar in Pattaya. My room was only with shower but the quality of the service is really good. Really good location on beach road, and on the back of "Top's" shopping center with one of the best bowling center in the world!
Extra large garden, one of the most know of Pattaya.
Centera beach since 1.5.2009 then Basaya resort, Large renovation since juni 2009, new wing in 2011

Oldest bar of the town dating from 1964, large garden