318/84 Moo 12, Soi Dongtan Police Station, Dongtan Beach, Pattaya, Thailand

Rabbit Resort
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• A Cute Resort on Dongtan Beach

This is probably one of the few resorts in this area with character.

a) The hospitality is personalised. The owner greets every guest at breakfast and presents a souvenir ceramic rabbit.

b) The rooms are mini-suites furnished in traditional Thai decor with all modern amenities one would expect in a 5 star resort.

c) Each room opens out to a private patio or balcony.

d) The resort is on the Dongtan beach - the quietest and cleanest in Pattaya.

e) The breakfast is complimentary and legendary as well. I'm told some people visit only to sample this spread.

The only disadvantage - its not very accessible. One has to walk several hundred meters from the main road to reach the resort entrance.

• JohnB1350's Profile Photo

An Oasis of calm

This is the place to come for a truly relaxing break, but with the nightlife only 10 minutes away by bus. The accomodation is gorgeous.I'm not going to tell you my favourite room as I intend to return ! Suffice to say I've stayed in a few different styles of accomodation at the Resort and they are all top notch.The pool area by the main entrance is surrounded by beautiful gardens and if theat pool is too small for serious exercise then there is another larger pool 15 seconds walk away through the gardens. The restaurant serves very, very good food and is extremely poular throughout the day.Staff are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. Lastly, the owners Debs and Paisan are more than just the owners; they take great pride in their home and you'll feel like you are more than just a guest. Absolutely love the place.

Unique Quality: Luxurious accomodation in beautiful gardens.
    Not the place for non-stop Disco action. More suited for people who like the good things in life.

Directions: From Pattaya town go out towards Jomtien.Turn right at main police station.Daytime pedestrianised area directly outside the Resort. At night the outside road is very quiet and free from traffic. beach is 15 seconds from the pool.

More about Rabbit Resort Pattaya

Rapturous Rabbit Resort

by TripAdvisor Member kassysr

The Rabbit Resort was spectacular! The grounds and landscaping were kept immaculate. The staff was extremely helpful and worked diligently to accomodate your needs. The owner, Deb, was on site 24/7. She was there to offer assistance and help in any possible way she could. She was extremely familiar with the entire area and could direct you in anything you requested of her. The room was spacious and spotless. Everything was in proper working order. Any problem, concern or issue was immediately addressed. I was having trouble with the internet and it was immediately addressed and solved by an on site computer specialist. It was quiet and peaceful. There was an adult pool as well as a children's pool, and the policy was adhered to. The food in the restaurant was excellent and always presented as if it was entered in a contest. Service in the restaurant was outstanding. The servers did there best to keep you satisfied with your needs at all times. Deb and the staff were fabulous. They saw to it you received everything you wanted to make your stay enjoyable. The Rabbit Resort is remarkable and outstanding in every area.

Pattaya

by tigertribal about Rabbit Resort Hotel

June 2008.

Quaint boutique resort, featuring lovely Thai-style bungalows. The hotel is located on Jomtein Beach, south of Pattaya. The hotel is nearly beach front as you cross a road to reach the sea. The road is closed during the day .

We stayed in a "forest room", ground floor. The bedroom was spacious with a big comfortable double bed & large flat screen TV. The bathroom/dressing area was also spacious with a large stone shower cubical. To top it off, there was a fully fitted kitchen.

The lush grounds were very pretty. There are 2 swimming pools, 1 of which is for adults only.

Breakfast was very good & ample. We ate at the Hotel restaurant a couple of evenings & their meals were excellent & not vastly expensive.

The staff were efficient, helpful & friendly.

Bunny heaven

by TripAdvisor Member babandbart

The Rabbit Resort, Pattaya provided a peaceful oasis after a hectic five week trip to Australia and Thailand. This resort is excellent value for money, and the efficiency, kindness and personal attention of the owner Debs surpasses all text book guides for good customer service qualities. The rooms are both spacious and immaculatly furnished in impeccable Thai style, with finishing touches of fresh orchids left daily. The price includes a sumptuous buffet breakfast which is second to none. We dined nightly in the in the Rabbit restaurant which overlooked the beach and amazing sunset. The menu was both varied and exciting and the friendly staff carried out their duties with a smile. Mouthwatering dishes prepared in front of our eyes where served almost magically. In all, the personal touch shone through with the host going out off her way to help weary travellers. A beautiful romantic resort with butterflies, songbirds and of course, Debs.

I Loved the Rabbit!

by TripAdvisor Member TMF

The Rabbit Resort is an incredible and Amazing Place. Both Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit are the most hospitible people that I have ever met! Their complex is so relaxing and fun! What a truly incredible experience! I look forward to returning soon! A must experience for anyone! Thanks Deb!

Terrance

terrancemflynn@verizon.net

Good Things

The Rabbit was great. Pattaya is pretty crazy, so if you're going to go there, you need a place to chill out. The Rabbit Resort is that place times one thousand. It is it's own little world, tucked away from the rest of Pattaya. The rooms are great, and the beds were outstanding (I noticed a review that complained about the beds, i don't know what that guy was thinking, I slept like a baby) The staff is extremely helpful - even when you stumble in at 4am requesting a 5am wake-up call....

I have one regret though, I never got to personally meet Mrs. Rabbit... but I guess you take the good with the bad, you know?

I implore you, do not hesitate to stay at the Rabbit Resort - and remember - when you're offered orange juice as you check in - take it, your stay only gets better from here...

Relaxed at Rabbit

Rabbit Resort is every bit as good as it appears on their website. It is a perfect holiday retreat with beautifully kept gardens and individual villas that provide a private nature retreat away from the high rise resorts and traffic of Jomtien or Pattaya.
The open restaurant and bar face the Casurina lined beach, separated by a narrow road that is reserved for pedestrians during the day.
The breakfast buffet is a lovely fresh variety of European and Thai food with lots of tropical fruit for a healthy start to the day.
Staff are helpful and friendly in an unobtrusive way.
Rooms are spacious with large balcony upstares, efficient quiet aircondition and very well maintained.
A wireless LAN allowed my to do my emails while sitting under a coconut palm in front of the bar. Guests can also use a terminal in the office free of charge to check their emails.
Despite the quiet setting, the action at Jomtien is only four hundred meters along the beach sied walking track or you can use the hotels free golf cart to ride in comfort.
I will be back!

Tropical Oasis!

by TripAdvisor Member r1ch

The rooms in this hotel have been exquisitely designed and include original antique furniture and other furnishings in Thai style. Step outside your room to find yourself in the tropical oasis that is the Rabbit Resort. The gardens and pools are absolutely beautiful. There is an air of calm and relaxation with the owner, "Debs" on hand to ensure you have a great stay.

Pattaya is Thailand's busiest seaside resort with plenty of day and nightlife whenever you want it. Its all accessible from the Rabbit in just a few minutes walk to Jomtien and if you really want to go wild, take a shared taxi (very cheap) up to Pattaya. But when you've had enough of the wild nightlife and can't cope anymore, just head back to your room in the zen like Rabbit Resort - its so calm and relaxing!

Its right on the beach with its own private area. Its only a 400m gentle walk along the private beach road to the nightlife in Jomtien or the hotel will ferry you there in its own electric kart.

There are 2 pools, one for adults only and one for everyone. The adults pool has a sign that asks everyone to "Please keep quiet" and this sums it up for us - heaven!

Thanks Debs, you're the best!!!

By far the Best Resort We've Ever Encountered!!!

We have just returned from our first trip to Thailand and Rabbit Resort will now be on our agenda for every vacation.

Imagine returning from the private Rabbit beach area to find fresh flowers on your bed every afternoon, no details were left unaccounted for! The resort grounds, Thai style units and service were all impecable......words could not possibly describe how wonderful this tropicle forrest oasis was.

We stayed in a great unit that was perfect for my husband and I. It had a very comfortable bed and a day bed. It also had a small kitchen with everything you would need to make a meal or snack and also had a small refrigerator that was stocked with everything from soda to beer. The shower was huge and very clean. This was one of our first stops on our journey through Thailand and I have to admit we got very spoiled and none of the other lodging to follow even came close to comparing! Now I will go on to mention the pools....there is an adult pool and a childrens pool, we loved both pool areas and what a great idea to seperate the pool areas.

Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit helped my husband set up the most romantic birthday I have ever had.
My husband went to speak to them about planning a special birthday for me and they set up a candle light dinner at sunset on the beach with the best seafood platter! I was very suprised to walk out to the reception area and be handed a beautiful flower arrangement from the front desk staff and I was lead to our table for two, I have to say that I don't know any service better than this!

I could go on for hours telling you about all of the great details of this resort. All in all this was the best vacation experience we have ever had and can't wait to return again.

Rabbit Resort at Jomtien Beach PattayaRabbit Resort at Jomtien Beach Pattaya

Rabbit Resort

by FOC

We will have a few days in Thailand on our trip where we haven't actually booked anything as yet. We were thinking of Pattaya, but after reading the reports, we got kind of put off it. However, I have been trawling through some internet pages and the Rabbit Resort at Jomtien looks nice and relaxing. Has anyone stayed there recently, or does anyone have any first person information on the Rabbit Resort. Finally, how far is the Rabbit Resort from Pattaya? How does it rate, for example, three, four or five star?

by Seanlow

from jomtien to pattaya will be about 10-15 mins
i dont think there is any advance bookings needed.

i have been to jomtien, the beach is as dirty as pattaya.

personally, i will stay in pattaya as it is more happenning and more nightlife

And also there are more choices on the accomodations in pattaya

by Pimilan

I just visit the Rabbit 2 weeks ago and it's a really nice hotel, good located right on the beach but 5 minutes walk to the main street of Jomtien. It's quiet and the bungalow are wonderful. I will have fotos soon on my page.

by gonnabeatravelbug

Hi,

we have booked our accomodations with rabbit and going there from 20th Aug - 24th Aug. If u haven't gone yet by that time, I'll let you know.

by gonnabeatravelbug

Hello, we are at Rabbit at the moment, it's lovely. I think i would rate it as a four star resort. Very private chalets, and they have their own private section on the beach. Breakfast is lovely too. There's free wireless internet at the reception area and cafe. According to the owner, we can even surf the net on the beach.

I really recommend this hotel. Really enjoying here and will certainly be back.

Comments