3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Hotels.com Booking.com Agoda.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 39% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Sabai Lodge

Sabai lodge (formerly Pattaya inn)Sabai lodge (formerly Pattaya inn)

Accomodation help

by chrissy111

Looking to go to Pattaya possibly October.Trying to get the best we plan a week in central Pattaya and a week in Jomtien beach. Can any one recommend hotels near the beach in these places, in Jomtien beach we would prefer own bungalow or similar but not too expensive. Is Jomtien beach a lot nicer than central? How long would it take to get to central, could you walk it? and lastly is there much to do around Jomtiem beach area? Any help appreciated

by johnaalex

The beach in Central Pattaya is a very thin strip of sand that is very busy, Jomtien is by far the better of the two. The two are quite close to each other so I cannot see the point in splitting your stay between the two.

Regards

John

by Animas

May be this one you interested http://www.botanybeach.com/Html/Home.htm
Have a nice time in there.

by Pimilan

In Jomtien Siamgardenvillage(siamgardenvillage.com)offer nice bungalows on soi 7 between 400-750 bahts, In Pattaya Cottages for 800 bahts offer also nice bungalows in a large park.Those 2 places offer good quality nice surrondins and great prices.

by dieselpowered

First off, to say either is better would be to assume any of us knew what you like. For me, I think Jomtien Sucks. Of course I'm single 37 yr old American that goes to Pattaya to party. If I had a family or wanted to do the Romantic thing, I would'nt go to either, I'd go to Phuket. Jomtien is about a 15 minute Baht bus ride from Central pattaya and there is really nothing much to do in Jomtien outside of the hotel. If night life is your thing, I'd suggest staying in Pattaya. I enjoy the night life but I also don't want some drunk throwing up outside my window and I don't want to listen to music all night so I prefer to stay away from Walking Street. I stay at either the Sabai Resort or Sabai Lodge which are both very very nice. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff and prices range from 1050 Baht to 2600 Baht. The location is great because within a 2 - 5 minute walk you have a Big C shopping center; Pizza Hut; KFC; Subway; ATM's; pharmacies; beer bars and the beach. Walking Street is a 5 minute Baht bus ride for 10 Baht. I will be there at the Sabai Lodge on October 2nd with a bunch of my buddies. Maybe we will see you both and all have a beer or 10.

Comments