559 Beach Road, Banglamung, Pattaya, 20260, Thailand

Siam Bayshore
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• A BRILLIANT HOTEL IN EVERY WAY

we loved siam bayshore, it had everything we needed, great views, wonderful services and facilities. we are not beach people, we prefer just to lounge about around the people, swim in the nice warm pool and just relax with a fresh cocunut drink and some thai green curry.
    the pools and jacuzzis are great.
    we would definately recommend this hotel to you whether you young or old, it's got everything for everyone.

Unique Quality: this hotel is perfect. it's at the top of walking street and all though walking street is loud, the hotel isn't, it's silent bliss !!! the people who work here are so kind(but so are all thai's!) they say hello every time they see you. the breakfasts are devine !! freshly cooked eggs(in any way you desire). every piece of food is fresh, the dining areas are clean, but so is the whole hotel. the 2 pools are gorgeous. the one on the front is slightly smaller than the main pool but is still up to the highest standard. each pool has a jacuzzi. the main pool has a water slide for the children. the massage parlour, even though we didn't have a massage is relaxing and comforting. the massagers come round the main pool every 2-3 day and give you a complimentery foot or neck massage using soothing oils. the rooms are simple but to a high quality and spotless.

Directions: right at the top of walking street

• Unforgettable stay

Perfect hotel. In Pattaya but out of any noise disturbance. Within easy access to all interesting points. As soon as you enter the resort it is a world on itself. Resort is surrounded by a lot of garden, no high rise buildings. Relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. My Thai wife was never questioned to be one of the ladies from the bars as it was in several other hotels in Pattaya and Thailand where we stayed before. Guards politely asked for the room number and they must have had a list or other information that we are a couple. Very good. Staff friendly and very helpful. Very good value for money. Will definetely return again.

Directions: South Pattaya, end of Walking Street

• the best location in pattaya

without a dought the best located hotel in pattaya. pro,s really nice swimming pools, one in lovely gardens,the other overlooking the beach at the new hotel entrance, good size clean rooms,with a nice tip of fresh fruit and tea-time biscuits evryday.it is well worth paying a little extra to have a pool view room,and if you have children,a pool view room on the ground floor.con,swhile the service of the room cleaning staff and the junior waitstaff is exellent,the attitude and service of senior and middle managment leave a lot to be desired. to get from reception to the hotel rooms in the garden there are a lot of steps to negotiate it is also the same going to breakfast upstairs, no lift.

Unique Quality: garden pool great, ball for the kids [ and adults] pool snacks ect location at one end of walking street could not be better.

Directions: walking street

• Pimilan's Profile Photo

Quality in south Pattaya

This large hotel dating from 1976 . It have different building, i stay in a standard building, but it offer large room with balcony and view of the large garden. 2 pools, one, right on the beach and quality restaurants are the good standard of the hotel. Wonderful atrium lobby and nice decorated garden complete this quality hotel. Is located on the south of the walking street but is very quiet.

Unique Quality: Good location, south Pattaya is walking, large garden, nice pool.

Directions: In the end of south Pattaya

• kikwomanbkk's Profile Photo

good area

hotel is good area but service not so good.I not happy with gurad there 1st time i stayed at siam bayview but he thougt i hooker so really rude with me ,THAT he asked me about how much for hotel chraged me coz them thought my bf taked me from bar.but last time I was there at saimbayshore ,I not happy with room ,smelly bad and so far from front so i prefer delux seaview butter.after that I back hotel around 2am ,staff there looked at me and asked me i came here for see someone right? make me so mad coz them think woman who go there ,can be only bargirl .somehotel in thailand they dont want thai people stay .i dont know really why.

• Ines28's Profile Photo

Nice hotel at the end of the party mile

We stayed one week in this hotel and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are in 2-storey buildings spread over a large area with tropical vegetation and streams. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean.

Unique Quality: They have 2 pools, one at the beach and one in a beautiful tropical garden. Snacks can be obtained at the snack bar at the pool.
    The hotel is well-situated as it is at the end of the main party mile, it is only a five minute walk to the centre yet very quiet.

• Kiriel's Profile Photo

A picturesque resort at the edge of the insanity

Beachside barbeque restaurant... swimming pool by the sea... bar by the swimming pool, need I say more?

Seriously though, booking a few nights at the Siam Bayshore was definitely a serendipitous choice. We decided to escape Bangkok for a day or two but couldn't go far away. We were keen to get away from the madding crowd, and although Pattaya was not the ideal choice for that, we figured at least there was some sea.

What we found was a pleasant resort and a good escape.

Unique Quality: The grounds of the hotel are quite extensive and include 4 tennis courts. The hotel is rather organic in shape, and is filled with pockets and strips of well tended gardens. Quiet pools, waterfeatures and attractive foliage abound. There are tables and chairs scattered around in nooks so you can just sit out and have some time to contemplate, or wander the paths discovering bonsais, frangipannis and fat lazy fish. Even the ashtrays (I am not a smoker myself) were aesthetically pleasing, being large urns with sand in the top, that are stamped every day with the logo of the hotel. A nice touch.

The rooms were decent... evaporative cooling rather than air conditioning, and the room smelt a bit damp and mildewy, but the bed was quite good, in house movies great, and the room service food was excellent.

Staff seemed far more expectant of a tip than the staff of our hotel in Bangkok, but gave decent service. The hotel seems to be popular with Germans, and there were german foods available on some of the menus.

There are two swimming pools, one beachside, and one in the centre of the resort. Sadly both close quite early in the evenings, but between you and I, I snuck in and had a quick midnight dip one night.

The beachside barbequeue was good, a buffet with both Thai and Italian choices, and some seafood which they will cook for you freshly. They have some pleasant live music, and the musicians seemed delighted that we actually noticed them and clapped after some of the songs.

The barbeque also doubles as a chinese restaurant, and my partner and I had an excellent Peking Duck meal there.

I very much enjoyed the picturesque surroundings of the hotel grounds, and its location at the far end of the Pattaya main beach meant it was quiet and pleasant. The rest of Pattaya looked truly horrid and I was really happy with this hotel as a relaxing escape for a few days.

• travelagent4thailand's Profile Photo

Hidden Away

SIAM BAYSHORE HOTEL, Pattaya, is one of the chain hotels belonging to the SIAM CITY HOTELS.

This hotel is tucked away at the end of the 'walking street'. Walking St. is packed with the zestiest night life and entertaiments...cars are no allowed into this street after certain hours...that's why it's called the walking street.

The hotel is tucked in a quite cul de sac at the foothills of the mountain in Pattaya. Siam Bay Shore has 5 different restaurants from International Buffet, Chinese to Italiana (formal) and a really nice swimming pool.

A water slide for the kids too, of course, which I managed to sneaked onto...a result of few bruises. That answered my question why the slide was intended just for kids.

The building is a 4 storey low rise unit. Each unit comes with a shower/bath, bath robes, hair dryer, mini bar, telephone, seating and writing furniture....and the thing i like best were the off white ceramic tiles which really made the room a refreshing feeling!

The property is on a large garden type compound, the room (#109, recommended) is quiet and one does not hear anything other than the animals in the garden.

I would definitely suggest staying in the rooms at the ground floor, walking out of your room right into the pool!

Ah yes, how about a cold drink as you worship the sun, right outside your room!

Unique Quality: I must say that the feel is unique.

I did not feel that i was locked in a concrete maze, but the garden and the quietness of the place relaxed my mind.

The furniture inside the room is 'simplicity'....no cool designs from Philip Stark or modern chick make ups. SImple rattan furnitures with thai pillows...and wooden furtnitures....

And my room was absolutely CLEAN!

Directions: Take the SUKHUMVIT road onto Pattaya, exit at PATTAYA TAI (south pattaya) road...and drive towards the mountain, on the right is the main entrance.

More about Siam Bayshore Resort

A Hotel in Pattaya

by Ellainne about Siam Bayshore - Pattaya

It's not my plan to stay here in this hotel but I am curious to see nightlife or you may call it Gogo bar since everyone is talking about this thing.... I dont like this hotel really because the receptionist cannot speak english well and quite discriminate to Thai peole - they thought I'm a Thai because of my features but when they see my baggage and showed my passport they welcomed me with big smile (I wonder how they deal with their same nationality???). I just learned that when you return to this hotel and if you are Thai or Thai looking they will ask for an ID or identification card... At 1st they want to approach me but they wonder maybe the way I dress or carry myself and when I started to speak in english they knew I am not Thai... really disappointing!!! Good thing my friend explained things to me why they have to secure the guest in this hotel... but quite discriminating for Thai people especially women right? Phhhhhhh pool, garden, business center, tennis court

Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa

by djchub

Hey guys If anyone has stayed in this hotel lately, please could you give me a latest review about this hotel. I have plans to book a room in this hotel but i want to make sure the rooms are all perfect.

Re: Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa

by Pimilan

I visit this hotel last month, they actually made renovation in some bulding, great hotel at 1 minutes to walking street, 2 nice pools, one of the best in town, really large garden, also good food on restaurant.

Comments