3 Sis Bed and Breakfast

1 Soi 8 Phrapokklao rd. A.Muang 25000, T. Phasing, A. Muang, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand

• balhannah's Profile Photo

EXCELLENT BED & BREAKFAST

The 3SIS B & B is the cheaper side of the 3 SIS Vacation Lodge. It is actually like a Hotel, so I don't know why they call it a B&B!

It is in an excellent location in the heart of the OLD CITY, right opposite Wat Chedi Luang, so makes it easy to get back to your accommodation. Everybody knows where this Wat is!
    The Sunday market is right out the front...... couldn't ask for more!

The Reception area is lovely, fresh flowers, Thai furniture, trickling water and large Fish, a lovely, relaxing tropical garden.
    FREE LIBRARY, FREE COMPUTER, LOTS OF TOUR COMPANIES TO CHOOSE FROM AND THEY ARRANGE BOOKING, ON THE RED SAWNGTHAEW ROUTE and EXCELLENT STAFF!
    When I was sightseeing on my own, and not on Tour, they wrote down in Thai where I wanted to go so I could just hand it to the Driver, that was so nice.

THE Accommodation is run and owned by 3 Sisters, I met one of them, and she spoke good English and was extremely nice. In fact, all the Staff were very nice, and helpful, and always asked how your day had been, and what you had done, it was a pleasure to come back at the end of each day.

My room, for a single person, had a single bed, Air conditioning, Fridge with a FREE BOTTLE OF WATER EACH DAY, TV., nice bathroom with a proper shower, and what I liked, was Shuttered windows that I could open. Every morning you woke to the twittering of Birds, it was lovely!

Breakfast was included in the price, and that was a set menu of 4 different choices, and very nice.

I have no hesitation in recommending this accommodation. When I booked, I chose it because there was not one bad review, and now that I have stayed there, I can fully understand why.
    I had a marvellous time in Chiang Mai, made all the better, by this brilliant B&B!

Unique Quality: I loved everything about this Bed and Breakfast.

Directions: opposite Wat Chedi Luang in the Old town.

More about 3 Sis Bed and Breakfast

Had a great stay, lovely ppl

by TripAdvisor Member 2815riggs

I booked at the 3 Sis for 3 days in December 2007 and had a wonderful stay.

I stayed in the newly built hotel wing, and not the original B&B. It's in a great location inside the old city, across from Wat Pho Tao. On Sundays, the Sunday Market is right out in front of the 3 Sis' nice patio. Even though it's in the center of town, it's quiet and peaceful. Why stay near the crazy mad Night Bazaar when you can stay here, in this serene little oasis, and still walk to the Night Bazaar in 15 minutes?

Rooms are nicely decorated and clean, breakfast is pretty good, but the best thing about 3 Sis is the lovely owners. They are the nicest people, and you just bask in their their warmth.

Excellent B&B with great location

by TripAdvisor Member Beckymae

3 Sis is brand new and has the best location opp Wat Chedi so when you need to get back the son thaew (red taxi) knows exactly where it is.

The rooms are 'cozy' but very new and have cable TV and good hot shower. Breakfast is basic but totally fine. the lobby is lovely and tranquil with fountains and big chairs to rest.

best of all free high speed internet in the lobby.

This was fantastic value and above all very friendly and nice people.

Nice...

by TripAdvisor Member khrisng

My wife and I stayed in 3Sis for 7nights from 28th Dec - 4th Jan in the new building. It is located in the old city, opposite Wat Chedi Luang which is a great location for us. It is very convenient to tell the taxi (red pickups) or tuk tuk to go to Wat Chedi Luang when returning to 3Sis instead of trying to explain its location (as some drivers do not know the location of BnBs). The atmosphere surrounding the BnB is peaceful and serene. Most place of interest i.e. temples, resturants, night bazzar, Nimanhemin is either a brief walk or 5 minutes ride away. The weekly Sunday walking street is at the footsteps of the BnB and you can stroll in either way (towards Tha Phae gate or Wat Prah Singh) which is another plus to its location. This is a family operated BnB and all their staff are very friendly, always welcoming you with a smile. Pop (one of the 3 sis) is around to answer queries, provide directions and wonderful suggestions. We also had very interesting conversation with the night receptionist, Martin. The lobby is a brightly lighted open plan area, with a chinese style day bed, couple of sofas, which is a nice contemporary, minimalist touch. Two desktops at the lobby are at our disposal any time of the day and also, Wifi is available throughout the building free which saves the trip to the internet cafe! We stayed in room 301 in the newly constructed building which is just located next to the old one and we are the first guest there. Our room is facing the back of the building with some greenery. The well appointed room itself has an enticing four post king size bed, 21" flat screen tv, fridge, bathroom (only shower), writing desk and rattan arm chair. It can be seen that all the furniture are tastefully selected by its owners to provide that extra touch. The parquet flooring has a nice and warmth feel instead of the conventional carpet or laminate flooring. The room also has standing wooden windows which can be open for nice fresh air in the morning. The room size is sufficient only, and we find it ok for both of us as we are out most of the time only returning at night or occassional break during the day. The overall atmosphere is contemporary Thai with a slight rustic touch. All and all, it is a wonderful place to stay in Chiang mai, spot on location, and wonderful hospitality.

Couple of changes we would like to see:

The breakfast menu needs to be rotated or changed. We got kinda tired looking at the same menu everyday and also, juice should be part of the breakfast menu, not an extra to coffee/tea.

There is no inner lock for the rooms, only the conventional knob lock. An inner secondary lock will provide better piece of mind when sleeping/showering.

The current business card with the pics looks tacky..I think such a great establishment deserves something more exclusive.

Terrific Place, Well-Located, Clean and Affordable

by TripAdvisor Member peacefulexplorer

We stayed at this hotel/hostel for several nights in August 2007. It is centrally located in Chiang Mai near one of the largest temples and a short walk to almost everywhere. The rooms are new, nice and clean. The staff is very friendly (although not everyone spoke English). The breakfast is okay, but more than enough.
Would highly recommend this to anyone.
There are cheaper places in Chiang Mai if you're looking to save money, but for the price this is more than worth it.

Convenience and Charm in Chiang Mai

by TripAdvisor Member xiso

Loved our stay here. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the rooms comfortable well-appointed. The inn is well situated in that it's not in a busy part of town, but you can walk to many places of interest. It's a bit of a hike to the Night Market area, but we weren't interested in being close to that anyway.

A very lovely place - can't recommend it enough!

by TripAdvisor Member SGBLondon

I stayed here with my 3 year old son for 6 nights, and we absolutely loved it. The room was great - very clean, lovely design, high quality crisp white cotton bed linen. Great flatscreen tv and handy fridge too. And lovely bathroom - really nice tiled design and again immaculately clean. It felt really secure as well - an important consideration as woman travelling alone with a small child. The restaurant and breakfast is lovely - nice bright room, good choice and really nice quality food. But the best thing about this place has to be the staff and the service - really excellent. Staff are so friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to help us. They hailed truck taxis for us every morning, booked great trips out for us, provided great advise and gave my son presents almost every day! When we needed to print an email they even hooked up a printer especially for us. (Free internet access is a great feature too). It's a good location too, walking distance to markets and directly opposite a beautiful temple. Stay on a Sunday and the fab Sunday Market is literally on the doorstep! I really hope I get the chance to return to this place, it is really special.

Great place, Great people

by TripAdvisor Member inanimate

The property is really nice with the new addition, and the people there are very helpful and friendly.

The b&b is in a quieter part of town, but there are places to eat very close by. A ride to the night market or other parts of town are easy to grab on a red truck (taxi) for a dollar.

The rooms are simply but pleasantly decorated and comfortable. The open air lobby is beautiful but almost too nice to feel comfortable just sitting around reading a book in.

Food at the restaurant was good, and made me a more thai breakfast than what was listed on the menu on request.

There's wifi access for free throughout the property and two computers for use for free in the lobby as well.

Great place to stay and would definitely go back

Amazing Guesthouse

by TripAdvisor Member McCarthyCD

This was one of the most amazing places we have stayed in Thailand. The rooms, the staff, everything. 5 star for 20 euro a night... how bad!

3 sis bed and breakfast

by miss.issipi

Hi!

does anyone know this guesthouse? good choice?
thanks!

RE: RE: 3 sis bed and breakfast

by miss.issipi

Actually I mean exactly that. look there:

is it that new?!!!
and I don't think they have a garden, even small, is it a problem or is it too hot to sit in a garden in may anyway?

RE: RE: 3 sis bed and breakfast

by thedouglas

Haven't stayed there, but we have actually walked past this guesthouse - and commented that it looks delightful. Course we only saw the front - but the garden there looks very pleasant. Its in the middle of the old town, and a bit of a walk etc. to the night market and other shopping.

Comments