65 Moo 7, Phitsanulok, 81000, Thailand

More about Andaman Beach Resort

Khao Lak, Andaman Beach Resort, Phang Nga

by pekudi

... horrible...
does anyone know something about the situation in the' Andaman Beach Resort' and the Phang Nga region in Khao Lak after the tsunami??

I'm so sorry about what happend to this cordial and dear people.
How could I help ....

Re: Khao Lak, Andaman Beach Resort, Phang Nga

by ruffen

try this
there are more treads further down in this forum...

Re: Khao Lak, Andaman Beach Resort, Phang Nga

by franzsta

I have had a short phone contact with Khao Lak yesterday.
Andaman Beach resort is completely destroyed. As I was told, Fon is alive. i have no information about other people there.
Franz, Starnberg, Germany

Where to stay in Thailand

by kellyewilliams

Hi,

Looking for ideas for the best places to stay on Patong Beach. We are looking to stay right on the beach in a resort with a really nice pool and pool bar.

We would also like to stay somewhere that is walking distance to all the shops and bars.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

by emmapHK

Andaman Beach Resort is very close to the beach and gorgeous. Yo can either stay in the hotel itself or in cottages in the grounds. Also very close to the main shopping area/bars etc. Check out their website too.

by albaaust

You cannot go past the Holiday Inn but book early as they are popular - with good reason!!

RE: RE: Where to stay in Thailand

by johnaalex

Check out the Patong Bay Garden Resort I have more details on my pages. It is right on the beach and has a beach side bar and restaurant, plus it is very close to the centre of Patong.

by EmmG

Hi
I stayed at Patong Beach Hotel which was great value, beautiful and pretty cheap compared to something like Holiday Inn but I am staying at Main Wing at Holiday Inn this time in April.

Honeymoon In Phuket

by avidubai

Good Afternoon AL Vters
I am planning to have my honeymoon in Phuket in September.
I am actually very lost on which hotel to book myself in. I need help. There are so many resprts in Phuket.
I will be reaching Bangkok on the 14 of Sep06 in the evening. I really want ot know which is a good resort for a honeymoon.
Would Phuket be ideal or should I be looking at Koi Samui?
My budget for a room per night is 5000baht
Is that enough?
Looking for some good service?
would anyone reccomend the Holiday inn?
Gosh I am boring everyone now.....
Awaiting reply

RE: Honeymoon In Phuket

by johnaalex

I think the Holiday Inn is a good choice, and well within your budget. The Hilton on Karon Beach is somewhere else I would suggest.

September is not a good month for weather on Phuket unless you like rain. Samui should be drier than Phuket.

by farang2002

Depends whether or not you want large or small. I prefer Phuket to Samui. Samui is smaller and can get over-run with drunk farang, (westerners), which spoils the fun for me.
Phuket feels roomier and offers more options than Samui; crowded beaches, empty beaches. You'll be arriving toward the end of the rainy season, so for 5,000b you can stay just about anywhere. Phuket has some wonderful resorts. Check out the VT Thailand pages for ideas and check prices and other reviews on www.asiarooms.com.
A small hotel we enjoy is Mom Tri's Boathouse in Kata Yai, Phuket. It has good food and is right on the beach. Kata has a very nice protected beach.

RE: Honeymoon In Phuket

by Couplesynergy

We stayed at Club Andaman Beach Resort and thought that it was great. Patong is good if you like the hussle and bussle and the shopping etc but it is very busy and noise. Club Andaman is only 500 metres from Bangla Rd but because of its extensive gardens it seems like an oasis. Nice place to relax after all the shopping and tours etc. We had a balcony room and booked through a travel agent and got a much better deal than looking online or through the hotel direct. They upgraded us to a suite because it was a special occasion. You must have dinner at Baan Rim Pa (book first) fantastic food (not cheap for Thailand)and magnificient views at sunset. If you would like any more information we are happy to help.

by avidubai

Thanks a lot Alex. Is the holiday inn close to the bangla beach or we will have hunt a taxi down all the time?
I guess we should be fine with the rain. As we are planning to stay in the hotel most of the time.

by johnaalex

Holiday Inn is about 10-15 minute walk (depending on how quick you walk) to Bangla Road. It is just across the road from Patong Beach. There is not a Bangla Beach.

Comments