Andaman Lanta Resort

Sunchild's Profile Photo

Lovely 3* hotel directly on the beach

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 23, 2004

Well we choose this hotel as it seemed to have a good standard and service and as it is not too big. We did not get dissapointed! It turned out to be a real good choice.

The hotel consists of a hotel block facing the sea and several bungalows, all placed around the Pool area in a nice garden.

We stayed in one of their bungalows which were not very much more expansive than their rooms. I must admit, that we changed to a different bungalow 2 days later for reasons of getting very close to the beach and sea! Great! The first 2 bungalows on the left hand side (looking to the sea and the ones nearest to it) are the best!

But their rooms are really good as well. I asked for to see one room and I was shown one on first floor. I must say, both room categories have good qualities: The bungolows with direct access to the swimming pool and beach, the rooms overlooking the whole hotel area (garden, pool, beach and sea). I could not say, what I do think to be nicer.

Their breakfast buffet is, well I would say, o.k. Nothing special but sufficiant. Eggs and bacon are freshly prepared. No Yoghurts, though. Not a big fruit variety and neither a large bread variety. It could definitely become better taking into mind that this is a 3* hotel. This was the only thing we were not too happy about.

But nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay there very much and would accommodate there again during our next stay (hopefully to come soon!)

Unique Quality: Lovely Pool area. Nice garden with large Palm Trees, Open Restaurant with very friendly service. Good food - a little more expensive than the restaurants on the beach, though. Directly on the beach. Many small restaurants and other hotels near by.

The "street" behind the hotel does not disturb at all. You can go for nice walks along the beach for miles!

Directions: Down the south end of Klong Dao Beach within the last third of the beach.

Nearby Andaman Lanta Resort

Andaman Lanta Resort

• Andaman Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta

Address: 142 Moo 3 Khlong Dao Beach, Koh Lanta (Lanta Island), Ko Lanta, 81150, Thailand

Amenities at Andaman Lanta Resort

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ko Lanta Travel Forum

Need advice about Ko Lanta, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Ko Lanta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ko Lanta hotel reviews