2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Satisfaction Poor

More about Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa

Jumping in Ko Phangan!

by Jumping

While I don't have a pic of both of us, attached is a pic of me jumping into the Haad Yao Bayview Resort swimming pool in Ko Phangan, Thailand just last year! (photo taken by my wife).

Have fun and keep globe hopping..

Cheers,

Paul of Village Eight in Maui, Hawaii - Guantanamera

#4 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN ASIA?

by jumpingnorman

Hello Norman, sure, sure, sure! Include my jumping pics. Naku, parang na flatter
ata ako (I am flattered), he he...

... thanks a lot din, natuwa ako may nag appreciate sa pics ko ngayon, yey! (Thanks and I am glad somebody appreciated my picture now!)

Pres :) – aka Priscilla of City of Manila, Philippines - Pres16

JumpingNorman says: Priscilla! This is one of the best of all the jumping pictures! Thanks so much!

The caption on this great jumping picture reads:

”With the beautiful panorama od Anawangin Cove (Philippines) and the place being less touristy, this is a great place to try out your skills in photography. We have met one photo journalist here who shared us some of his photo skills.

Unfortunately, my camera's memory card was not a good one - it destroyed most of my shots! Thanks to vters Barbie and Yen for sharing their cameras and some pictures with me.”

kuya norman nag send na ko ng pics dun sa yahoo mo...(Dear Norman, I already sent the picture through your yahoo account)

location: Jhubei, Hsinchu, Taiwan

jumping over the rainbow....
im happy to be one of your friends

Yen of Taiwan (also known as Joerlyn) - rottenbadtz

YEN OVER THE RAINBOW!

Yen of Taiwan (also known as Joerlyn) - rottenbadtz

HI! Norman:

You can link my page to your page if you wish...no issues with you using the pic on VT.
In the meantime, happy jumping. Chuckle!

Thanks and cheers!

Xuess of Singapore - xuessium

JumpingNorman was reading the VT Homepage and so a nice love story between VTers xingfa and Guantanamera:
….As stated by Paul, “after meeting on VT six years ago, in summer of 2003, member xingfa, and I, Guantanamera, are now happily married! Some pics from the 3 weddings we have had (2 in China, 1 in U.S.) as well as other pics from our travels together can be found on my home page.”
So, on Aug 7, 2009 at 02:36:52 AM EDT, Jumpingnorman wrote: Hi Paul and Rita! Congratulations!....can I have a jumping picture of the newly weds?

Guantanamera responds:
Thanks, Norman.

Have fun and keep globe hopping..

Cheers,

Paul of Village Eight in Maui, Hawaii - Guantanamera

hi jumpingnorman,

If you are getting too many jumping pictures, perhaps it's time to bring the jumpy pictures up to the next level. In order to qualify, both feet & arms have to be in mid air (Picture taken in Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia)!Such as this! LOL

More is coming ur way.

Dennis of Oslo, Norway – dfactor

And to all Jumpingfans out there, dfactor has many more jumping pictures, including some in Wuxi, China and Oslo, Norway! Awesome jumps!

Hey Norman,

I saw that you had some pictures of me and the other VTers jumping in Pinatubo. Here's another jumping photo of me with friends in front of the historic Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Pangasinan.

:) These series photos of jumping VTers of yours are the happiest t-logues I've seen.

Monina - monina_c of Sariaya, Philippines
- Monina is also active with VT Philippines as biyahe_pinoy

I asked a young friend of mine to jump for your gallery. I have neuropathy andncan't jump very well. She is a nice Vietnamese lady named Ha Hoang in Vietnam. Hope that is acceptable.

Mike of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnan - mikeinvietnam

JumpingNorman says: Thank you Mike and for your friend HA for jumping! Awesome picture!!!

Guess Who’s Jumping in Africa?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Australia and Oceania?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Europe?
Guess Who’s Jumping in North America?
Guess Who’s Jumping in South America?
Guess Who's Jumping in Hawaii?
Guess Who's Jumping in Caribbean and Central America?
Guess Who's Jumping in Middle East?

Comments