3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 47% less but rated 12% lower than other 3.5 star hotels

• gib157's Profile Photo

Quiet, frienldy alternative on Full Moon island

I stayed at this resort for 2 days 3 nights but I shoudl have stayed for longer. I chose not be be close to the full moon area of Hat Rin becasue it was cheaper and more peaceful.
    The staff were friendly to me immediatly and the tv, eating area was very welcoming and I spent most of my time here talking to others and reading. The beach was so quite and very clean. It wasnt great for swimming as there was a small reef a little way out and bits dotted around but the water was so warm and relaxing.
    The food was also great especially the beach barbeque I had of king prawns although I dont think it was the best idea as I found out later!
    My room was clean and had a good bathroom. The beach was literally out of the door. There was a laundry service although I didnt use it and a good little internet room.

Unique Quality: Being situated at the end of the beach I didnt tend to explore the rest of the area that much but there were many facilities on offer including thai massage. Also just up the hill was a reggae bar as well as a small shop and a couple of motorbike rentals which I used and really enjoyed.

More about Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa

Recommendation for villa or bungalow with two rooms?

by GGG969

Hi, we're 3 guys heading to KPN for the FMP in July. We're looking to split up into two rooms. Are there any good recommendations for villas or bungalows that have this type of accomodation.

We're not picky, just two rooms with the option of twin or queen/king sized beds and a/c. Budget is probably around 1500 to 2000 bht. Also, we're also looking to stay the minimum of 3 nights only (2 nights seems impossible but if anyone knows pls share) as we don't have enough leave.

Also if there's recommendations for 2 rooms/huts/houses side by side not in a single bungalow or villa we're open as well. Our sole purpose is the FMP so I guess we want somewhere not too far from Haad Rin.

Re: Recommendation for villa or bungalow with two rooms?

by lucifer1300

My family stayed at Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa, Salad Beach.It have many room type,Bungalow or Villa for your family.Staff friendly service and clean rooms. Pool was nice, near the sea. Salad beach is a quiete location: good for relaxing. Prices at the restaurant were double as on other places.

Comments