Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa

gib157's Profile Photo

Quiet, frienldy alternative on Full Moon island

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 13, 2005

I stayed at this resort for 2 days 3 nights but I shoudl have stayed for longer. I chose not be be close to the full moon area of Hat Rin becasue it was cheaper and more peaceful.
The staff were friendly to me immediatly and the tv, eating area was very welcoming and I spent most of my time here talking to others and reading. The beach was so quite and very clean. It wasnt great for swimming as there was a small reef a little way out and bits dotted around but the water was so warm and relaxing.
The food was also great especially the beach barbeque I had of king prawns although I dont think it was the best idea as I found out later!
My room was clean and had a good bathroom. The beach was literally out of the door. There was a laundry service although I didnt use it and a good little internet room.

Unique Quality: Being situated at the end of the beach I didnt tend to explore the rest of the area that much but there were many facilities on offer including thai massage. Also just up the hill was a reggae bar as well as a small shop and a couple of motorbike rentals which I used and really enjoyed.

Nearby Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa

• Swimming Pool
  • Room Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ko Phangan Travel Forum

Need advice about Ko Phangan, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Ko Phangan and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ko Phangan hotel reviews