Sea Breeze Resort

our bungalowour bungalow

Boat from Koh Phangan to Koh Samui

by meltyan

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is boat to go from Koh Phangan (Had Rin) to Koh Samui (Big Buddha Pier) early in the morning about 7am? Because I have to catch a flight on 10:55am in Koh Samui airport.

and by the way, do you know how can I book accommodation in advance for 4 nights in Koh Phangan when all the booking websites requires minimum 5 or 7 nights reservation?

Thanks!!!

by brotherleelove

And what will you do if there is a boat but there is also a storm or high seas? Be smart, go back to Samui the day before your flight.

by markbank

U CAN FIND TIPS IN MY BLOG

by meltyan

well i have thought of staying in Koh Samui one night before departure.. but time doesn't really allow. and finally i had to stick to their minimum 5 nights requirement in order to get the room now..
Thanks for the blog's tips. And cool map navigation!

Anyway, thanks guys. appreciate it.

Happy Travelling :)

Travel Tips for Ko Phangan

If you hear a funny noise.....

by beaniezotzim

if you hear strange noised in the early morning... it might be a gecko! We had a really big one in our bathroom. they are really neat looking... don't be scared, they eat all of the bugs that you don't like.

Dont pack a thing...but if you do...

by LakeFever

Laundry everywhere...its the one service you can always find. We did laundry every other day...in little bits...jeans/ts and underwear....would cost about 100 baht for the two of us....everywhere we went we did laundry. Came home with a clean backpack of clothes. Therefor, you can also bring less clothing ..only a couple of each..the rest you can buy.

Tiny coves

by AndreSTGT

In addition to the beaches there are many sandy coves on the island, some of them are only accessible by boat or on a rough dirt track. Most of them, however, have a couple of bungalows for those who really want to get away from it all.

THIS is a Bucket

by beaniezotzim about Game bar

If you have read some of my other tips about the game bar or the dolphin bar, you would have read something about a BUCKET.... (a bottle of Thai Rum/Whiskey , red bull, cokes, limes, and a bunch of straws...)

This is a Bucket. ENJOY.

but try to make it to your bungalow at the end of the night, I woke up underneath ours in the sand. hmmph! those buckets! theyll get ya every time!

GREEN CURRY CHICKEN

by vigi about My Phangan Resort

My Phangan Resort: The bunglow I stayed. They provide VERY GOOD food. This is my favourite dish: Green Curry Chicken Rice. The bunglow owner know me, I must eat once everyday!

Still can smell the taste when I close my eyes. Yummy.............! Guess how much is that? Only 70 Bhat!

Comments