Hi Coral Cove Bungalow

Coral Cove`s area between Chaweng & Lamai Beach,Koh Samui 84310, Tumbon Maret, 84310, Thailand
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Ko Samui

Eden Rock Villa - Koh SamuiEden Rock Villa - Koh Samui

Wat SamretWat Samret

Wat Kiri WongkaramWat Kiri Wongkaram

The Unnamed Shop.The Unnamed Shop.

Nova Samui Hotel

by trevndebs

Has anyone any views on this hotel? I'm looking at going for Songkran next year and I can get a good deal here but as it's located by Samui Lake, just wondered if it's too far away from the Beach area.
Many thanks

by johnaalex

I do not know this hotel, but looking at the map I would say it is a bit of a trek to the beach. I would suggest you look at the Banana Fan Resort which is right on the beach.

Regards

John

by cgf

I'll arrive to KoSamui next August, I did not book yet, I heard there many places where to sleep there and most of them do not have internet site.

by cgf

... but they wait you already at airport

by judyksp

It is a bit of a distance from the beach and if you are staying during the period when they have the Black Moon or Escape Party at the lake, I think it would be very noisy. However if you are the person who likes to party till 6am in the morning and loves techno music, then you probably will not have any problems.

There are plenty of hotels near the beach. If you can let me know what your budget is like, I can make some recommendations. Write to me at judy@vikingbar.net

Travel Tips for Ko Samui

August

by Sajt

August is not the main season in Samui. That is mean everything is cheaper a little bit and you don't have to see so many people. You can enjoy the beaches on your own. August is rainy in usually in Thailand, but we had good times on Samui Island. We didn't had so many sunny hours, but wehad enough for getting color for our skin. I think if the sunshine is to much you have to start worry about skin burning.

Get ready to climb

by austarman

There are 2 Na muang waterfalls:
The first one is the largest and you can swim underneath it which is very refreshing and cooling on a hot day.
It has a fall of about 79 metres so it is quite a big drop.
The second you have to climb up to along a very steep pathway.
There are little statues all the way up like the one in the second photo and at the top there is a great viewing or (recovering) platform with a great view.

Jeep/Motorcycle Rental

by ECYM

You can rent a jeep or a motorcycle very easily in Samui. There are many motor vehicles rental shops along Chaweng beach road.

Note -

Samui is a very hilly island. From Laimai beach to Chaweng beach, you will drive past steep and curvy roads. The road names are indicated in numbers on the map.

Costs : - we rented a jeep for a day for 900B.

Eat Eat Eat

by masonwong about A lot of choices

Thai, Italian, Brazilian, fast food... We have no trouble of finding a good restaurant.

We dined at the resort restaurant on 1st night, Osteria on 2nd night, Barn Thai on 3rd night, and fast food and local food for lunches. We didn't manage to get into Zico's because it was full when we went there.

Na Muang Safari Park

by jamiesamui

Na muang Safari Park offer several different packages in the way of things to see & the length of time your experience goes for, I selected the 3 hour trip which was perfect for me as I find the all day trips to long & taxing.

The Safari Park pick you up & return you to your accomodation,the 3 hour trip includes a guide & full insurance ,crocodile show,baby elephant & I thought a disappointing 5 min monkey show & also a 30 min elephant trek in which I found the Mahoot very friendly & always ready to take your picture but I really didn`t believe him when he said his name was Tom Cruise from Surin.

The cost of the trip was 900 baht, which I considered reasonable value, I certainly enjoyed the experience & am glad that I did it.

Comments