Lamai Beach Residence

124/384 Moo 3, 84310, Thailand
Lamai Beach Residence
Agoda.com

More about Ko Samui

famous footballers in ice barfamous footballers in ice bar

Wat SamretWat Samret

Wat Kiri WongkaramWat Kiri Wongkaram

The Unnamed Shop.The Unnamed Shop.

Sailing Thailand - Island Cruises Charter Yachts

by Jhg714

I am planning to join this Yachts tours on my coming Samui vacation . Dose anyone here had joined with it ? We are a family of 3 from Hong Kong . I did tried to found out the reviews about this tour but only could found out few reviews and all from a same web ! ( don't know its real reviews or not ??!! )
Give me some advise even if u don't go tour with them , please
the details :

http://island-cruises.org/yacht- ... -freedom-fargo.html

Thanks ^^

Re: Sailing Thailand - Island Cruises Charter Yachts

by judyksp

The link you mentioned is not complete and I cannot check for you. If you can give me more information, I can check it out for you. I know someone who actually does yacht tours and I can check with them on this for you. Please write to me at judy@vikingbar.net

Travel Tips for Ko Samui

FIRST TIME WITH KIKI

by mamasan69

Even though I have had a number of tips to this island, this was the first time I got the chance to go with my girl Kiki. The main things that I wanted her to experience was the beach and the Reggae Pub. Both of these turned out to be better then I expected after almost 1 1/2 years since my previous visit. I have always stayed on Chaweng beach and knew that even though it is nice, it also has it bad points. I decided that I would rather take her to a quieter area and it was also a place I had never been to myself. This choice turned out great as Maenam beach had everything that I was used to on Chaweng, but without all the noise and crowds of people. Besides, when we did go into Chaweng to go to the Reggae Pub, it was only a short taxi ride away. From here generally we did what I usually do, hang out during the day and party at night.... got to love it!!! On this trip to Samui, one of the first memories of going with Kiki was when we were coming in on the boat from Surat Thani. The sun was just coming up and I was at the back of the boat listening to my music, taking the girl I love to one my favorite islands to visit.

THE BEACH ON MY SECOND TRIP

by mamasan69

I spent many days again on this trip swimming or having a few drinks near the beach or my hut. It was a great way to meet new people and soak up some sun.
This time the beach was very calm and peaceful. The weather held out nicely and it usually only rained in the late afternoon or evening. It really didn't rain in Samui very much, and for this I was quite happy and surprised (it was September).
There was new areas to get a Thai massage, and rent jet skis. These are both new addition to this beach since I was here 7 months ago.

Rent a bike and ride!

by Robert_Hun

The best way to discover the island is to rent a scooter. It's cheap, easy and, as the traffic is not as big as eg. in Phuket, relatively safe.
The island is not too big (cca. 70 km's around) and the main road follows the coastline, it's not too tyring to drive around. You have the possibility to explore popular and less visited spots for yourself. For example I really enjoyed to drive trough a traditional fishing village which was not touched by tourism at all.

Cafe Talay

by SamuiDean about Cafe Talay

This is one of my favourite restaurants on Koh Samui, situated in Maenam. There are tables and deckchairs laid on the beach including a BBQ where you can select fresh seafood. There is also a regular menu where you can select a variety of Thai dishes, all served to a very high standard. They also offer a happy hour between 4 and 7pm where cocktails are only 69baht.

The food is excellent and the ambience is just perfect. You can watch the sun set with fantastic views of Maenam beach and Koh Pha-Ngan. You can sit on a deckchair listening to the sound of the sea whilst sipping cocktails. You really get a feeling of being on a paradise island. I loved the Pad-Thai served at this restaurant. It tasted delicious. The Thai curry dishes are also highly recommended.

Sea lions in Samui

by resenar

Well, if you want to do something really different in Samui, why not try this out.
Behind Samui Aquarium and Tiger park is a small enclosed place where you can be “Trainer for a day” for sea lions. I tried this out in July 2005 and it was really a both nice and interesting experience. For about 3500 bath you spend an afternoon together with the sea lions and their trainers. Maybe it sounds a bit expensive, but I found it well worth the money.

Comments