28/14 Moo 3, Bophut, Chaweng Beach, , Koh Samui, Thailand

Booking.com Expedia.com Agoda.com

Satisfaction Average

• jamiesamui's Profile Photo

A great alternative

Samui Beach Apartments are a very viable alternative to the bungalows that are so popular on Koh Samui as you get the best of both worlds because you share full facilities with Seascape Bungalows eg pool ,deckchairs (pool & beach ) & restaurant facilities but with so much more living space.

Room facilities include ,king size double bed, kitchenette (microwave,tea,coffee etc ) Local & satellite TV , hot cold shower ,remote controlled thermostat A/C, complimentry water in fridge & plenty of living area.

Samui Beach Apartments are exceptionally well priced . A standard room is 1500 Baht per nite in high season , 1200 Baht in low season & 1000 Baht per nite if you stay 2 weeks or longer.Check their web site for up to date specials
    There are 10 rooms all up including 2 that are especially designed for families.

Unique Quality: I stayed here early in `04 because I had originally enquired about the family style accomodation rooms that I thought I would need. Through this process I exchanged several e-malis with the part owner Robin Mulholland who is an expat Canadian living his dream on Samui . Anyway we continued emailing while I tried to sort out what it was that I needed and as it turned out I went from accomadation for 6 to only me in a short space of time & he couldn`t do enough to make me feel welcome (this was my 5th time on Samui ) so I know my way around but I was taken aback by the level of warmth ,understanding & friendship of Robin after he learnt about my relationship problems.

Another great advantage that this accomodation has is it`s location,it is situated at South Chaweng which in my opinion has the best beach & water quality on Samui & is quieter than main Chaweng yet only a 15-20 min walk or 5 min songtaew ride away from the main shopping,restaurant & entertainment precinct of Chaweng.

Directions: Southern Chaweng at Seascape Beach Resort