J. Hotel

Ruoxin's Profile Photo

Aonang - J-Mansion

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 4, 2007

J-Mansion is located at Aonang just less than 5mins walk to the beach. I stayed there 3days with my 4 friends and we all simply love the place. Its cheap at 600baht per night, its very clean and we were surprise that there's hot water and air-con in the rooms, even the TV has got a lot of channels than we expected. Big is J-Mansion's owner. He is very friendly and helpful and his service is no less than 5star hotel's service. I love the way he said 'With Big around, nothing is impossible' and he really proof to us on that cos everything we asked for, he's able to provide. I would say we really enjoyed our stay there for the location of the place and also Big's great service. And they also have 3 different types of Island Hopping trips and another trip for hotspring/ cold spring/ emerald pool....

I would highly recommend J-Mansion if you're looking for a cheap and nice stay-over.
J-Hotel is also under Big but i think J-Hotel is slightly more expensive but its nicer than J-Mansion with bathtub.
I'm going to Krabi this April again and I'll be bringing along with me 13friends and we will still stay in J-Mansion.

Unique Quality: Good Location
Very Cheap - 600 Baht
Great Service from the staff and even the Boss Big is very friendly.

Wann's Profile Photo

Budget stay with friendly service

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 4, 2007

Feel like at home that I can say. The owner and staff were so friendly and helped with everything I want. The location is just few min walk to beach and plenty of shopping and eating places nearby. Room is fine, comfortable in big room with balcony, can't see any view from my room but they have some rooms with view, no pool. They can suggest whatever Krabi information, help me plan a tour, taxi service, etc

Directions: The small street of from main road opposite of Thai Farmer Bank. The same small street to Ao Nang Palace hotel.

arcee14's Profile Photo

Friendly and spacious Guesthouse

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 26, 2006

The staff of J hotel are nice friendly, giving good advices and tips. The rooms are spacious and importantly clean. As for the TV, they have quite a number of channels, not that it really matters.

However unfortunately for us the heater was spoiled so it was cold showers all the way.

Unique Quality: J Hotel provides transfer services for 500 bht which is the standard in the area, however when we arrange for transfer to the airport it was 450 bht. Dont ask me why the difference...i was wondering why too.

Directions: Its a nicely near the macdonlds
it is also beside ocean mart, its a white building with a pointed white root top
23/3 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Krabi 81000 Thailand

Sambawalk's Profile Photo

Economical accommodation

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 23, 2006

I did not stay here, but I was thinking about it and did visit the hotel and room. It is en-suite with basic facilities and fan. The location is excellent and is about 100m form the beach. Room rate for single use is 1,100 baht (Dec 06).

Unique Quality: Looks good and clean with central location

andyong's Profile Photo

Ao Nang's Highly Recommeded Affordable Stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 27, 2003

A 2 minute walk to Ao Nang beach with Air Conditioning, Hot and Cold water, Television. Very clean.

Unique Quality: The owners Mr. Big and Mr. Pok are extremely friendly and helpful. Ask them for anything and they'll be able to arrange it for you.

Directions: Both hotels are on the left and right of the Ocean Mart. You have to walk slightly in the side lanes.

j-san's Profile Photo

comfy, clean and quiet

by written on April 11, 2003

Although the breeze at night was nice, there was no insect netting of course and I was eaten alive by mosquito/s on my first night in this room. Thereafter I closed the doors in the afternoon and turned the air-conditioner on.

Directions: see above

j-san's Profile Photo

J-hotel

by written on April 10, 2003

I think this place spans the guesthouse-hotel divide. It has the friendliness of a guesthouse but the comforts and order of a hotel. I also like the name! ;)

Unique Quality: clean, spacious, very reasonable by Ao Nang standards and the guy working there is so sweet! He gave us all huge discounts which I am not allowed to mention for getting him into truble! But i think the official rates for april were something like 600baht/night for fan room with tv, hot water. And maybe 850baht/night for aircon, tv, hot water and some rooms with a nice bathtub too!

Directions: Up the main road from the beach past the Ocean Mart, turn into the next left-hand side drive way.

Nearby J. Hotel

J. Hotel

• J Hotel Krabi

Address: 23/3 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, 81000, Thailand

15 Photos of J. Hotel

View Professional Photos

Krabi Travel Forum

Need advice about Krabi, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Krabi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Krabi hotel reviews

Rent a Kayak
Snorkeling at nearby Islands
Go to Ao Nang
Things to Do
Dimond Cave (Diamond Cave)
Long Tail Boat
Bus Tour?
Rent a Motorbike!
Transportation
Rated No.1 out of the three!!
Things to Do
Break down of the 3 main Island tours in Krabi!
Things to Do
Travelled there by bike for 3 consecutive days!
Things to Do
Bhor Thor!! Beware of the mosquitoes!
Things to Do
huay tho waterfall elephant experience
Bernie's Place