(3 star hotel)

See Amenities
Carino's Profile Photo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 23, 2007

I spent two nights in one of the bungalows. I had a pleasant stay. Only lowlights was the rather small breakfast buffet, the staff in the restaurant and the very small pool.

Unique Quality: The staff at the Reception was very helpful. The hotel is just a shorting walking distance away from the beach.

Sambawalk's Profile Photo

More personal than a 5 star resort

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 19, 2006

It is a surprise and personal stay in this resort, which has been in Ao Nang beach for a long time. I made booking through internet and the swiss owner personnally responded to the e-mail.

The service is superb for that standard. The room is clean and bed sheet is changed daily. Fridge and mini safe is available in all rooms. The receptionists are attentive and understanding the clients need. Since the resort could not offer me the whole duration of stay as requested, the management actually communicated to the receptionist who initiated to offer me an alterative accommodation in the nearby hotel. This is something that a 5 star resort, like Marriott or Sheraton does not offer.
I only stayed in the cheaper guest room (900 baht for single use in Dec 06), not the expensive bungalow (2750 bahts for single use), but I received treatment and service which is far personal than a 5 star hotel. I highly recommend this resort to everybody. After all, it is the personal touch that makes the difference and make your holiday "special".

But remember, book early. The room rate includes American breakfast. Good value.

See more pics of the room and swimming pool.

Unique Quality: Personal regardless the type of room you stay. Far better than 5 star resort, like JW Mariott resort in Phuket that I stayed before.

aniquez's Profile Photo

Location-Location-Location

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 14, 2004

Hmmm... the last I checked the rate is now 1600 BHT for a Guest Room Double, but when I booked somewhere in late November 2004, it was only 1250 BHT. Lucky me I guess .....

To get to our cheapest Guest Room building, we had to do a bit of climbing. Guest Room comes with fan, but its ok, as we are at the top of the hill .. its quite cool !

Unique Quality: Its next to the 'happening' Ao Nang Road where all the shops are. Quite close to the beach too. Very friendly staff and nice surrounding. They also have a small swimming pool.

Met the owner, a German together with his beautiful wife (really a beauty I must say) and their lovely daughter who would talk to just anybody who can speak Thai and German ! But shes so adorable you dont mind using sign language ......

Directions: The same row with Mc Donald, just a few blocks away from the fast food, down south of Ao Nang Road

Nearby Krabi Seaview Resort

• White Sand Krabi Hotel Ao Nang

Address: DEFUNCT - 143 Moo 2, Ao Nang, ** Closed for Renovation **, Krabi, 81000, Thailand

6 Photos of Krabi Seaview Resort

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Krabi Seaview Resort

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool

Krabi Travel Forum

Need advice about Krabi, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Krabi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Krabi hotel reviews