The Greenery Hotel

mamasan69's Profile Photo

NICE SHORT VISIT

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 18, 2005

On my last trip I stayed only one night again in Krabi. I flew into Krabi from Bangkok, and had to stay over until the next day to catch my ferry to Koh lanta. At the airport I decided to stay at the Greenery Hotel.
The hotel was a fairly quick ride from the airport and was, as it turned out, a pretty good choice. The room was a good size and had air-con, mini bar, TV, and a double bed all for 800bht. I would say that this is a good hotel mainly because it is located close to stores, a few bars, all within walking distance.
I will stay here again, and hopefully see more of Krabi, on one of my next visits to Thailand.
****UPDATE****I did return here again recently and it was again for the same reason, however this time I was with Kiki. The room rates and rooms stayed the same price and were just as nice as before.

Unique Quality: The rooms and staff are always very nice and helpful. They always arrange for me my taxi ride to the pier from the hotel, and make sure I'm awake to meet it.
Outside of the rooms are a balcony that provide a great view of the garden that they have in the lobby.
Inside the looby there is a restaurant and an internet area that anybody can use during their stay.

Directions: Near the Shell petrol station about 13 km from the airport.

1 Photo of The Greenery Hotel

View Professional Photos

Krabi Travel Forum

Need advice about Krabi, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Krabi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Krabi hotel reviews